Kieran.

MOTM  

128 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try another thing, because ever since I joined this forum i read such a stupid thing.

You are the one overreacting, calm down, go to bed, sleep, drink some tea, after that you will be able to understand a sarcastic post. If this dont work, maybe you need to get wiser.

ps: you are the plastic fan, because last season you were supporting AVB while he was destroying the club.

Haha i'm a plastic fan because i supported a Chelsea manger... right.

Why does RDM bring on Oscar when the game is lost? He thinks the kid will save us? Give the kid a starting role and you will see what he can do. Not when we are loosing.

IMO he was our best player in the 2nd half, but it was too late at that point.

He worked hard, and i'm sure he won the ball back around 5 times, which is more than our Midfielders can say.

Hope to see him starting regularly soon, he will only improve.

Henrique is a legend. There is no TC with no Henrique.

zolayes, you always say you dont care when we lost like we did, but I noticed you are the most active member in this topic...

Ive NEVER said I dont care when we lose ..but I accept it happens ,,which some of your childish friends dont understand ,,, you always come

on when we lose to spew your vitriol ...guess we should blame the Belgians

Haha i'm a plastic fan because i supported a Chelsea manger... right.

He was a Spur's insider, as it was revealed this season. His mission was to destroy the club, it was clear since the beginning, why you were supporting this guy?

With AVB, there would not be an UCL trophy, it means you were supporting the UCL's trophy far away from Chelseas hands. Why did you support such a thing, since you are a supporter? :blink:

IMO he was our best player in the 2nd half, but it was too late at that point.

He worked hard, and i'm sure he won the ball back around 5 times, which is more than our Midfielders can say.

Hope to see him starting regularly soon, he will only improve.

Yes, thats exactly my point. Why keep the kid on thebench when he can do a whole lot on the field? RDM should have realised that Oscar is the fittest of all Chelsea players. he just came from Brazil where their season is midway or just about to end.

-----------Torres--------------

Oscar-----Mata-----Hazard

--------Mikel------Miereles

He was a Spur's insider, as it was revealed this season. His mission was to destroy the club, it was clear since the beginning, why you were supporting this guy?

With AVB, there would not be an UCL trophy, it means you were supporting the UCL's trophy far away from Chelseas hands. Why did you support such a thing, since you are a supporter? :blink:

What the fuck are you smoking?

Oh piss off.. :lol:

I don't support him now, obviously, but when he was at Chelsea of course i did, he was our Manager after all.

Ive NEVER said I dont care when we lose ..but I accept it happens ,,which some of your childish friends dont understand ,,, you always come

on when we lose to spew your vitriol ...guess we should blame the Belgians

No reason to play that card. I please tell me where I spewed my vitrol, because I can't find it, in fact I wrote a very good post, just check it. RDM and Cole replicated exactly what I said in that post.

People like that "James" guy love to take out my posts from context, perhaps because in the past I said they were wrong and at the end of the day they were.

I haven't seen the game as I was working, and i WAS going to ask for a highlight video, but dont worry...

As much as i love Frank, this surely tells RDM that he should now rarely be played. maybe come on as a sub every other game and start against some of the lower tempo type teams.

I Also hope this gives RDM a bit of a shake up that he needs to rotate a bit. its clear that he's decided on 1 formation and 1 starting 11 that he wants to play as much as he can. with the likes of Sturridge and Moses, he should be experimenting with some wide wingers - it wouldn't be a drastic change in terms of structure, but the way those players play will give us width and pace and completely change the style of the team.

To be fair, Madrid had come off a 4-0 win before this game, and have looked good so far this season so it wasnt a suprise they were going to come out fast. and Falcao has been in great form and again, RDM should have prepared for this a bit better and not just stuck with his formula... he shouldn't be afraid to change things up to exploit the opposition.

it would have been nice to win, but it's jsut a bad day on a day we could have won something. im not taking it too seriously and I just hope it was a 1 off.

would have been good to read a story involving Roman storming in to Madrids dressing room at FT with a brief case with £70 million in cash in and just pointing at Falcao!

Henrique became a Chelsea fan when Scolari became our manager .. Scolari was an idol at Henriques club.

when we rightly sacked him ,he became bitter and a constant critic of every manager since. strange he attacks our new Belgian fans considerring his reasons for being here