Ideal Team Going Into Season

SlickM32

Shocking to leave me out of that starting line-up tbh. I'm requesting an immediate transfer!

-----Kezza-----

--KOF---Hutcho---DDA---Alex--

------RyanDavidson---Spike---

--WHS-----Jim-----Cap---

---------Steve----

I need you!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-----Kezza-----

--WHS-----Jim-----Cap---

---------Steve----

I need you!!

That's like playing Oscar at CB.... I'm rounding up the lads and having a word with Roman... This manager need's to go!

That's like playing Oscar at CB.... I'm rounding up the lads and having a word with Roman... This manager need's to go!

Dont make me go AVB on your arse, ill chuck you in training with the reserves if your not careful

Kezza

KOF KOF KOF KOF

KOF KOF

KOF KOF KOF

KOF

Relax Kezza, I got this!

They might aswell just give us/you the CL trophy. All i'll be doing is chin ups on the cross bar the whole game, might have a nap too

-----Kezza-----

--WHS-----Jim-----Cap---

---------Steve----

I need you!!

Holding midfielder what shit have you been smoking son !! I am a winger, well attacking midfielder, well basically I'm not a holding midfielder. :(

Team should be tweaked slightly:

----------Spike(De Gea)---------

Konohas - Hutcho - DDA - Alex

------------WHS - Kezza-----------

--Jim----RyanDavidson----Cap--

---------------Steve-----------------

;) ;)

---------------- CECH ------------

AZPI - LUIZ - TERRY - COLE

------ WITSEL - OSCAR -------

--HULK - MATA - HAZARD ---

------------TORRES -------------

Would be great but I don't think Witsel and Hulk will come now :( Also I think Oscar will be CAM :P

-----Kezza-----

--WHS-----Jim-----Cap---

---------Steve----

I need you!!

I see there's some British-Oceanian agenda going on here. The first one to be kicked out in favour of your colonizer is the dirty foreigner <_< Disappointed in you too @

GOALKEEPERS - Cech, Hilario and Turnbull (Don't think anything is gonna happen with the GKs)

DEFENDERS - Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Hutchinson, Ferreira Cahill, Terry, Luiz, Cole and Bertrand (As many have said, getting a RB is a must and we should be fine with the defence then)

MIDFIELDERS - Mikel, Romeu, Essien, Lampard, Meireles, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Marin, Benayoun/Malouda (Most likely we'll get a RW and possibly one of Benayoun/Malouda will stay. Still need a bit of reinforcements here but think that will happen on some other time)

STRIKERS - Torres, Lukaku, Sturridge (Problems well documented. Definitely need a ST and a capable one too. Otherwise, we're screwed!)

Edited by BluesMaster

GOALKEEPERS - Cech, Hilario and Turnbull (Don't think anything is gonna happen with the GKs)

DEFENDERS - Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Hutchinson, Ferreira Cahill, Terry, Luiz, Cole and Bertrand (As many have said, getting a RB is a must and we should be fine defence then)

MIDFIELDERS - Mikel, Romeu, Essien, Lampard, Meireles, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Marin, Benayoun/Malouda (Most likely we'll get a RW and possibly one of Benayoun/Malouda will stay. Still need a bit of reinforcements here but think that will happen on some other time)

STRIKERS - Torres, Lukaku, Sturridge (Problems well documented. Definitely need a ST and a capable one too. Otherwise, we're screwed!)

If we add Azpi, Moses and Lewandowski i'll be pretty happy with that team.

Then in January we will see what other areas can do with reinforcements.

I see there's some British-Oceanian agenda going on here. The first one to be kicked out in favour of your colonizer is the dirty foreigner <_< Disappointed in you too @

What?!?!! I just put myself in my favored position ;) ;)