Oscar

themightyblue

Better question is would Ozil be better in this Chelsea team?

TBH, if Chelsea has Cesc, you dont need Ozil as much imo. Ozil and Silva are 2 of my favorite players, but I dont think Ozil wouldnt improve Chelsea with the current team that Chelsea fields out.

Now, Pogba, modric, vidal, Gundogan I can understand as upgrades.

wow

kid's been good indeed.

He leads some of our offensive stats, despite struggling in the first 2-3 matches of the season... but he doesn't contribute enough it seems....

Fabregas has been fabulous though :wub:

Do people honestly think that guys like Oscar and Willian want to press all game long or they do what they manager wants them to do?

Im sure if both were given a free role, than people wouldnt be complaining so much about either of them....

Defensive discipline and work-rate are two of the most difficult mental attributes for football players. The fans may not recognize and appreciate that, but I am certain that managers do.

Defensive discipline and work-rate are two of the most difficult mental attributes for football players. The fans may not recognize and appreciate that, but I am certain that managers do.

Some fans actually think attacking players want to track back and defend constantly...

In most team sports, no one wants to do both constantly and consistenly...

american football, basketball, etc...

Some fans actually think attacking players want to track back and defend constantly...

In most team sports, no one wants to do both constantly and consistenly...

american football, basketball, etc...

I think it may be a natural part of some players' game. Rooney for example is someone who I think naturally will come back to help his team defend. In a way I think Oscar is similar in that it would be unnatural for him not to come back and help out.

Probably my MOTM against Palace. Despite having travelled all the way to Asia this past week with Brazil, he still managed to put in a tireless display and continue his fine form. Deserves an Oscar for that. :P

While in England, a teenager complains about being tired.......

Midtable team with midtable mindset

no disrespect for Frank - who's a legend to this club despite what a few say and Oscar isn't nowhere near to becoming one.

But it's nice to have one that can step up and replace him as a player in the midfield. And hopefully in the free kicks too.

tumblr_ndnhqqurzx1sgcxjso1_500.jpg

no disrespect for Frank - who's a legend to this club despite what a few say and Oscar isn't nowhere near to becoming one.

But it's nice to have one that can step up and replace him as a player in the midfield. And hopefully in the free kicks too.

tumblr_ndnhqqurzx1sgcxjso1_500.jpg

You sure that Lampard image wasn't taken when he was dispatching a penalty?