Oscar

themightyblue

they should both be fit for everton by the sounds of it anyway

Hopefully, but it just goes to show the importance of squad depth. Imagine this happened (both Hazard & Oscar out) at some point last year for a longer length of time? No CL football me thinks...

Just realized Brazil will be playing Portugal in US this coming week. In US! :doh: Hope Mourinho doesn't overplay Oscar when club football returns.

Yep...but this year we don't care too much

Don't think it's a case of not caring too much, rather not worried too much but that being said, it's still something not to be taken for granted.

Just realized Brazil will be playing Portugal in US this coming week. In US! :doh: Hope Mourinho doesn't overplay Oscar when club football returns.

Don't think it's a case of not caring too much, rather not worried too much but that being said, it's still something not to be taken for granted.

For me, not caring too much(not worried at all but a little concern). For you not Worrying too much. My food, your poison.

Willian-Mata-schurrle(KDB)

--------Eto'o----

Seems good enough to play against any team for me.

Oscar said after the match that he hopes to play against Portugal because according to him is an important match. He also said if today's was important he would have played, but the physios decided to give him a couple of days more of rest. He said he isn't 100% yet, but he's ready to play.

I wish he didn't play - I really can't consider a match this far from the WC to be important, but I think he will play even if he isn't 100% fit. He said yesterday he was 50% and it continues to progress, so he'll probably be close to 100% against Portugal though I'm not sure when (tuesday or wednesday) the match is :lol:

Oscar said after the match that he hopes to play against Portugal because according to him is an important match. He also said if today's was important he would have played, but the physios decided to give him a couple of days more of rest. He said he isn't 100% yet, but he's ready to play.

I wish he didn't play - I really can't consider a match this far from the WC to be important, but I think he will play even if he isn't 100% fit. He said yesterday he was 50% and it continues to progress, so he'll probably be close to 100% against Portugal though I'm not sure when (tuesday or wednesday) the match is :lol:

Someone wants to get beat :rolleyes:

Someone wants to get beat :rolleyes:

it's 5pm and I've just arrived home. It took me five minutes to understand it. I completely forgot you're from Portugal, :lol:

Well, I think the 3-4 players we may not have (compared to the first list of players called) may be less important than Cris not playing for you.

Also you guys always beat us (lately) so it wouldn't be a surprise :P

I just don't want Oscar to get a knock - winning or losing is the least important thing in a friendly 10 months away from the WC