Wilfried Bony

milka

What you're saying is still redundant though. Where in this thread does it say that Guardiola's side was better?

Also, to derail you a little, what you've said there is irrational. Better results? Guardiola hasn't even finished his second season at the club (in which he remains unbeaten domestically), and you are already making incoherent conclusions like that? I'm actually done.

You said this one is more complete (whtever that means), therefore Guardiola side is better than Heycknes one in your opinion...

Heynckes bayern was playing better football. More efficient, more direct and with better defense and balance. The fact that pep bayern is unbeaten in domestic comps is overrated. Second best german side Bvb is in shit atm and I cant find other teams that would be even close to level of bayern. So its not that hard for Guardiola to not lose if they took two best players from their biggest rival club.

And then when it comes to europe, they lost big time to real (allmost laughable, considering they were very impressive the season before, kept ALL players and even brought new players). This year they lost to city.

Anyway IMO Heynckes bayern was better in every aspect, unless you like this tiki taka bullshit. A 2012/13 bvb would make current bayern run for their lives.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't call them complete if they can get demolished by another team because losing in the manner that Bayern lost to real means that they have big deficiencies and hence are incomplete.

Simply, there are no complete teams. Great team, of course, complete team, does NOT exist......you embodification of eloquence :lol:

Bayern is as close as it gets though. They didn't lose that heavily last year because their squad was incomplete, they lost because their manager was naive.

This Bayern team (talent wise) is as complete as it gets.

Bayern is as close as it gets though. They didn't lose that heavily last year because their squad was incomplete, they lost because their manager was naive.

This Bayern team (talent wise) is as complete as it gets.

They don't have that strong of a bench, but their starting XI is among the best.

You said this one is more complete (whtever that means), therefore Guardiola side is better than Heycknes one in your opinion...

Heynckes bayern was playing better football. More efficient, more direct and with better defense and balance. The fact that pep bayern is unbeaten in domestic comps is overrated. Second best german side Bvb is in shit atm and I cant find other teams that would be even close to level of bayern. So its not that hard for Guardiola to not lose if they took two best players from their biggest rival club.

And then when it comes to europe, they lost big time to real (allmost laughable, considering they were very impressive the season before, kept ALL players and even brought new players). This year they lost to city.

Anyway IMO Heynckes bayern was better in every aspect, unless you like this tiki taka bullshit. A 2012/13 bvb would make current bayern run for their lives.

Jesus Christ.

You seem incapable of reading. Nowhere does it say, 'the current Bayern squad is the more complete than it ever has been'. It merely states that right now, Bayern is a great example of a squad that is 'complete'. You think there's an argument for Guardiola's superiority, when in actual fact there isn't. Are you trying to be a devil's advocate? Well done, you pointed out that Heynckes' squad has less weaknesses and could be argued to be the more complete team. That's fine, because no one said it wasn't.

This is not an debate as to which Bayern squad is better. This is talking about how close to 'complete' their current squad is.

What was originally being stated was how close Bayern's current squad was to being a complete team. Just take a minute to comprehend that before you talk some more shit.

They don't have that strong of a bench, but their starting XI is among the best.

Neuer

Lahm boateng benatia alaba

Alonso Schweinsteiger

Robben muller ribery

Lewandoski

Reina

Rafinha dante badstuber bernat

J.Martinez rodé

Götze thiago shaqiri

Pizzaro

Not bad

Neuer

Lahm boateng benatia alaba

Alonso Schweinsteiger

Robben muller ribery

Lewandoski

Reina

Rafinha dante badstuber bernat

J.Martinez rodé

Götze thiago shaqiri

Pizzaro

Not bad

Shaqiri's gone. I didn't say it's terrible, but there are better benches around.

I personally think our bench is almost as good, if not possibly better.

No chance. They have players like Thiago, Javi Martinez and Gotze on the bench (had Shaqiri as well), all four of those would easily make a case of starting in our team. Can't say the same about our bench.

No chance. They have players like Thiago, Javi Martinez and Gotze on the bench (had Shaqiri as well), all four of those would easily make a case of starting in our team. Can't say the same about our bench.

We have Cech, Luis, Drogba and Remy. All four are better than the alternatives Bayern have.

Gotze is probably the only one that would start for us.

We have Cech, Luis, Drogba and Remy. All four are better than the alternatives Bayern have.

Gotze is probably the only one that would start for us.

Yes we do, but none of those would start for Bayern and that's my point. Our bench obviously isn't bad but Bayern's is simply better.

But as SJ said, back to topic.

Yes we do, but none of those would start for Bayern and that's my point. Our bench obviously isn't bad but Bayern's is simply better.

But as SJ said, back to topic.

Only one of the four mentioned would potentially start for us. Either way, back to Bony!

Jose during the press conference today:

"Well done," he said." "He is a good player and a good striker.

"If they have the money and can spend the money and have no problems with Financial Fair Play, well done.

"They can only play with 11 though, unless the rules are different and they can play with 12. The rules are different for them in some areas, but not this one.

"If Bony plays and [Edin] Dzeko is on the bench then I am happy with that.

"But to have [sergio] Aguero, [stevan] Jovetic, Bony and Dzeko is magnificent.

Asked what he meant by different rules applying to City, Mourinho responded: "You know what I mean."

Other than the dig at City and FFP, he once again praises Dzeko after suggesting he should have been named BPL player of the year last season.Go ahead Jose, make a bid for Dzeko, I know you want to. :D

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Also, if this deal was done by Chelsea, we'd wait until Swansea played City and signed him the following week, so we wouldn't weaken the team playing our main rivals.

They're stupid and Bony with this 15 years comment is no better, lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You