Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

You're right, another season in lesser league would damage him probably even if they play 6 big games..

How old is he? and we could loan him to the championship, It'd be actually great for him to adapt the physicality of the english football.

• 3 weeks later...

Thorgan Hazard has been selected for the Belgium national team, of course Courtois, Debruyne, Eden en Lukaku make part of the squad as well.

Here's the complete selection:

Goalkeepers: Koen Casteels (TSG Hoffenheim), Thibaut Courtois (Atlético Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Sunderland), Jean-François Gillet (Torino).

Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (Ajax), Laurent Ciman (Standard), Guillaume Gillet (RSC Anderlecht), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Nicolas Lombaerts (Zenit Sint-Petersburg), Sébastien Pocognoli (Hannover 96), Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal), Daniel Van Buyten (Bayern München), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Nacer Chadli (FC Twente), Steven Defour (FC Porto), Moussa Dembélé (Tottenham Hotspur), Marouane Fellaini (Everton), Thorgan Hazard (Zulte Waregem), Timmy Simons (1. FC Nürnberg), Axel Witsel (Zenit Sint-Petersburg).

Strikers: Christian Benteke (Aston Villa), Kevin De Bruyne (Werder Bremen), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Maxime Lestienne (Club Brugge), Romelu Lukaku (West Bromwich Albion), Dries Mertens (PSV), Kevin Mirallas (Everton), Jelle Vossen (Racing Genk).

I'm so pride to be Belgian, We have another promising toptalents coming: Musonda (Chelsea), Vermijl (Man u), Januzaj (Man u.), Bakali (PSV), Schrijvers (Genk), Pereira (Man u), Bossaerts (Man city)

Call me crazy but I think Thorgan is better than moses in almost all areas exept strength. Could def. be a sub next season if he continuous to play at this level. But I think it's better to loan him to a lower(Londen) pl side.

Another great player from sv: Adje malanda, very touré like when he was at beveren. Very good DM. No way near Chelsea ready but has the potential to be in 4-5 years.

Thorgan defends a lot more than any other winger we have in our team and I think Eden would be thrilled to play with his brother.

Call me crazy but I think Thorgan is better than moses in almost all areas exept strength. Could def. be a sub next season if he continuous to play at this level. But I think it's better to loan him to a lower(Londen) pl side.

Another great player from sv: Adje malanda, very touré like when he was at beveren. Very good DM. No way near Chelsea ready but has the potential to be in 4-5 years.

Thorgan defends a lot more than any other winger we have in our team and I think Eden would be thrilled to play with his brother.

Haha these two playing together would be awesome!

Is Thorgan less talented than Hazard?

And when do u think he'll be ready to play in a PL side?

I think he's less talented but it could be his style of play, he's not as direct as Eden. Thorgan rarely goes into the box he always gives a pre assist or tries to make space for his team mates. He's also a lot more defense minded, this match alone he has done 4 tackels inside our own box. And Thorgan has just been called up for the belgium national squad so i'm sure he is ready already to play in a PL side, but not any top 6, altough i'm not that sure, he has improved immensly and I rate him almost as high as mirallas now.

I think he's less talented but it could be his style of play, he's not as direct as Eden. Thorgan rarely goes into the box he always gives a pre assist or tries to make space for his team mates. He's also a lot more defense minded, this match alone he has done 4 tackels inside our own box. And Thorgan has just been called up for the belgium national squad so i'm sure he is ready already to play in a PL side, but not any top 6, altough i'm not that sure, he has improved immensly and I rate him almost as high as mirallas now.

Not quite there yet I'm afraid ^^.

Mirallas would walk in to this current Chelsea team, Thorgan wouldn't. He has surprised me though at Zulte, he has definitely improved since last season( not that he had much play-time at Lens)

Not quite there yet I'm afraid ^^.

Mirallas would walk in to this current Chelsea team, Thorgan wouldn't. He has surprised me though at Zulte, he has definitely improved since last season( not that he had much play-time at Lens)

Yeah your right, but the problem with mirallas is his stamina and defensive work rate. But Hazard T. is coming closer and closer to become a very good player