Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first of all. Eden is young, he is younger. Born on 29 March 1993.

He does really, really well in Zulte Waregem, who is a bit a of a revelation in the belgian first league. To me he looks less 'wild' than Eden, more controlled but shows glimpses of the same moves. Maybe he needs more time to 'ripen' than his brother but I think he actually has a shot at first team in Chelsea in due time. I admit it may be a biased opinion, he always charmed me: technical as Eden but harder working.

Is he ready to make an impression here? Well, still too much waste in his game. 'Youngster' bad passes, good intentions but bad follow up sometimes combined with really nice moments.

Up for a loan? Certainly!! This is someone I see at (eg.) Fulham AND make it there. So all in all i'd rate him higher than just an 'extra' to Eden, much more actually. This boy can play ball. They are having problems stopping him in the belgian first league, so maybe something more than Championship?

For your information: a view from someone who had major reservations about signing 'the brother of'

http://www.belgofoot...-vadis-odjidja/

What I like and what I believe to be true is that he look much more like KDB than his brother Eden :-) yeah!

Didn't a lot of guys on here think he was a stupid signing? I think the fact all the Belgians on the forum who have been watching him and commenting on him impressing means he must be a good player in the making.

Yeah, most people on here thought it was just to help Eden settle. Clearly not the case as we loaned him out almost immediately, and he has done nothing but impress.

If hes excelling, possibly a loan deal to the championship next season or even in January? well I think he'd be better off in Belgium to the summer. Then the championship. Then maybe a PL loan after that... to a newly promoted side or something then another one after to a higher up club. None of those Gael Kakuta loans or anything... and if that happens with his loans (would be sad as hes seen as a good talent) hopefully nobody will run around saying he deserves a shot after like 20 games in 4 years like everyone going on about Kakuta in the summer... "

Hes ready to play for us", "How is he?", "Hes had 3 loans away from the club", "He played like 15 times max out of all three loan spells..."

.... when I seen that in the threads earlier this year I nearly cried.... NEARLY..

Well, first of all. Eden is young, he is younger. Born on 29 March 1993.

He does really, really well in Zulte Waregem, who is a bit a of a revelation in the belgian first league. To me he looks less 'wild' than Eden, more controlled but shows glimpses of the same moves. Maybe he needs more time to 'ripen' than his brother but I think he actually has a shot at first team in Chelsea in due time. I admit it may be a biased opinion, he always charmed me: technical as Eden but harder working.

Is he ready to make an impression here? Well, still too much waste in his game. 'Youngster' bad passes, good intentions but bad follow up sometimes combined with really nice moments.

Up for a loan? Certainly!! This is someone I see at (eg.) Fulham AND make it there. So all in all i'd rate him higher than just an 'extra' to Eden, much more actually. This boy can play ball. They are having problems stopping him in the belgian first league, so maybe something more than Championship?

I always been an admirer of Werder Bremen and Schaaf attacking football(Marin-Ozil-Hunt were really fun to watch back then), i think it would be ideal for him to replace KDB at Bremen next season. If they are willing to take him on.

I dont see why they would loan him to a championship team?

Jupiler Pro League > Championship

They might loan him to a Championship team so that he can adapt to English style of football.

I'd rather see him go on loan to Germany, maybe he'll be able to thrive and really grow as a player like KDB at Werder Bremen.

Yeah that would be a batter move for sure. But with Bruno on the right wing, i'm not sure they would play someone on loan of the same profile and age.

As nb 10, praet is too classy to be benched, he is one of the best young talent in belgium for me. I'm watching all games of Anderlecht and since he is a starter in stead of Kanu, Anderlecht has became a nice attacking team.

I will support them tonight against Milan