Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I'll always respect the lad for not celebrating after he scored against us. I don't care about his other celebrations.

Now that you mentioned it, it's funny that he doesn't celebrate against us but seem to bitch about us whenever it's on 'Chelsea' in the media..

Now that you mentioned it, it's funny that he doesn't celebrate against us but seem to bitch about us whenever it's on 'Chelsea' in the media..

He is asked a question by the media and answers it.

Anyhow other than saying Liverpool are a bigger club than us(which every player who joins them says) and saying people didn't believe in him at Chelsea - please dig out some of these quotes of him bitching about Chelsea.

Personally I'd be livid if I was a striker and Fernando Torres was starting ahead of me. :D

Anyhow other than saying Liverpool are a bigger club than us(which every player who joins them says) and saying people didn't believe in him at Chelsea - please dig out some of these quotes of him bitching about Chelsea.

Personally I'd be livid if I was a striker and Fernando Torres was starting ahead of me. :D

That was what I meant. The irony part with his whole non-celebration thing but yet goes on to say such things, whether Liverpool made him do it or not.

I would actually pick Flash before Torres :wub:

That was what I meant. The irony part with his whole non-celebration thing but yet goes on to say such things, whether Liverpool made him do it or not.

And what was wrong with what he said?

Players don't celebraye against old clubs out of respw xt for thwm. Sturridge gave US that respect. On the other hand in none of his xomments did he disrespect us.

When he said that people in chelsea dint believe in him, he was being honest and truthful. Othwrwise I don't see how sturridge coukd start 2 matches as a CF in half a season when his only competition was a useless torres.

Brendan Rodgers and Joe Cole did the same. I would honestly take it with a pinch of salt.

• 2 weeks later...

9 in his last 8 games right? Magnificent record and now has scored in his last 8 prem games. Quite amazing that him and Suarez lead the way in the PL scoring charts despite missing several games this season. Anyway he probably will get his hattrick at some point in the game later so I will congratulate you now as it is inevitable :D

Young player of the year no doubt about it. Hazard close second

Hazard is more important to us than Sturridge for Liverpool - when Hazard doesn't perform we struggle while Pool also have Suarez who might not be scoring in the last few weeks but he fucking creates at least three clear cut chances for team mates per match

So frustrating to think that if he was still here we probably would have the league firmly in our hands with his conversion rate. £12m looks like a bargain buy for Liverpool now. If only. I don't even comment in this threat that much so about time I started to give him the praise he deserves ;)

21 goals in 23 appearances. Having a brilliant season, plus bagged me an easy £20, betted with a mate who didn't believe he'd get 20 goals this season and said his first half season with Pool was a fluke...Easy money :).

Cheeky bid from Jose to bring him back.. We did t have stability when he was here in sure Jose wouldn't have gotten rid of him

I personally dont want to see him in a Chelsea shirt ever again. Dont think he can play the lone striker role. Without Suarez I dont think he would score as many as he has.