Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Who did he frustrate? Some random kids at these forums who know nothing about anything but bullshit twitter? Get real.

The ONLY reason Sturridge never flourished in Chelsea and that we sold him is due to that blonde cunt. If he wasnt with us, Danny would have played ALOT more as CF and show people how it feels to have a CF who can actually play.

Blonde cunt, wow, just wow. Did he kill your family or sleep with your girlfriend? No matter how poor he is as a footballer, he is one of the nicest people off the pitch, you just made yourself the king of cunt by calling him cunt.

People are actually just mainly discussing how good his goal was and how ironic it is that we're actually looking for a striker of his type.

Are we not allowed to do so?

You can do what you want. But other people will also comment on how RAWKish that type of behaviour is. Every time he scores the same people pop up with the same recriminations and the same comments about Torres and certain other members.

Personally I find it tiresome seeing it every time and would prefer if all the people who kept doing it fucked off to some Liverpool forum because it adds nothing to this forum and is just one more reason to not bother logging on.

if people dont wanna talk about sturridge then why cant the FUCK they just stay off the STURRIDGE THREAD, because surprisingly in the sturridge thread people are going to talk about sturridge, just like in the mata thread we talk about mata, or in the hazard thread we talk about hazard.

also please should stop with the same old "why dont some members FUCK OFF to the RAWK" joke because its not funny and its got too old.

my suggestion is if you dont wanna talk about sturridge then STAY THE FUCK OUT. no one mentioned you in their posts, and thus its not NECESSARY of you to post something and tell other members to FUCK OFF to liverpool forums.

biggest mistake since buying torres. gave him away for peanuts and now he can develop in to englands best striker. great deal, really. thanks to Di Matteo who started Torres rather than Sturridge

I don't know if RDM actually wanted to start Torres in all those games...but Roman promised him the starting striker role and that's exactly what he got.

Sturridge, what else can you say...gifted young striker, just needed confidence and game-time. Easily capable of scoring 20 goals a season

if people dont wanna talk about sturridge then why cant the FUCK they just stay off the STURRIDGE THREAD, because surprisingly in the sturridge thread people are going to talk about sturridge, just like in the mata thread we talk about mata, or in the hazard thread we talk about hazard.

also please should stop with the same old "why dont some members FUCK OFF to the RAWK" joke because its not funny and its got too old.

my suggestion is if you dont wanna talk about sturridge then STAY THE FUCK OUT. no one mentioned you in their posts, and thus its not NECESSARY of you to post something and tell other members to FUCK OFF to liverpool forums.

Because this place is supposed to be a community of people supporting Chelsea, and this thread continually pops up with people taking shots at not just the club but also current players who get called 'blonde cunt' - he's not even blonde anymore, but that would require actually watching matches and supporting the club which is beyond certain people.

Anyway, you don't have to fuck off to RAWK - personally I'd be having with certain people fucking off anywhere. But the better option seems to be just not bothering to log on because it's the same fucking shit from the same fucking people.

biggest mistake since buying torres. gave him away for peanuts and now he can develop in to englands best striker. great deal, really. thanks to Di Matteo who started Torres rather than Sturridge

Fuck off giving Robbie shit. The club had a financial prerogative to give a £100 million investment every chance to find form. Yes it was unfortunate that Sturridge didn't get every opportunity but what's done is done. We're now in a fantastic position as a football club in so many respects yet some people will always focus on the negative, whatever it is.

Clubs sell players. Sometimes those players go on a downwards trajectory, sometimes they improve. I simply don't understand the mentality of 'supporters' who constantly pick the same scab whenever they get the chance. I don't see the fun in that, or the joy they garner from that. It's really not an edifying aspect of this forum, but then again what is?

Because this place is supposed to be a community of people supporting Chelsea, and this thread continually pops up with people taking shots at not just the club but also current players who get called 'blonde cunt' - he's not even blonde anymore, but that would require actually watching matches and supporting the club which is beyond certain people.

Anyway, you don't have to fuck off to RAWK - personally I'd be having with certain people fucking off anywhere. But the better option seems to be just not bothering to log on because it's the same fucking shit from the same fucking people.

i dont think any1 is forcing you to log on and personally i d be happy to not read your "i am the only one who watches chelsea matches while others are just pieces of shit who dont care about chelsea" posts. its getting old and irritating to say the least.

so as you said it "its the same fucking shit from the same fucking people".

ps - the guy who called torres a blonde cunt has been called out by 3-4 people here, not every1 is insulting torres, some just want to praise sturridge.

RDM, no way... infact the only game he benched torres, he got fired. this was a board and roman decision thru and thru,

i dont think any1 is forcing you to log on and personally i d be happy to not read your "i am the only one who watches chelsea matches while others are just pieces of shit who dont care about chelsea" posts. its getting old and irritating to say the least.

so as you said it "its the same fucking shit from the same fucking people".

ps - the guy who called torres a blonde cunt has been called out by 3-4 people here, not every1 is insulting torres, some just want to praise sturridge.

Try reading some of the stuff I actually write, and not what you think I write. It'll make you look less stupid - not much, but a bit.

Try reading some of the stuff I actually write, and not what you think I write. It'll make you look less stupid - not much, but a bit.

i did read it, but the level of stupidty and idiotism were just massive in it. so i tried to make a look a little bit smart - not much, but a bit.

ps- suprised you dint have a :wank2: , in your post. TOPTB is growing up?

i did read it, but the level of stupidty and idiotism were just massive in it. so i tried to make a look a little bit smart - not much, but a bit.

ps- suprised you dint have a :wank2: , in your post. TOPTB is growing up?

Calling you a wanker at this point seems a little redundant.

The club had a financial prerogative to give a £100 million investment every chance to find form. Yes it was unfortunate that Sturridge didn't get every opportunity but what's done is done. We're now in a fantastic position as a football club in so many respects yet some people will always focus on the negative, whatever it is.

We are never going to make that investment work - Torres will go down as the biggest flop in English Football and we would have ended up selling the next big thing because we were trying to get the best out of a player who is barely good enough to be first choice in the Championship.

In 6 months Sturridge has three less goals in the EPL than Torres has in two and a half years.

Torres - 83 appearance 15 goals

Sturridge - 16 appearances 12 goals

Until that car crash of a signing is still at the club and we have not got a striker banging goals in consistently you best just stay away from this thread

We are never going to make that investment work - Torres will go down as the biggest flop in English Football and we would have ended up selling the next big thing because we were trying to get the best out of a player who is barely good enough to be first choice in the Championship.

In 6 months Sturridge has three less goals in the EPL than Torres has in two and a half years.

Torres - 83 appearance 15 goals

Sturridge - 16 appearances 12 goals

Until that car crash of a signing is still at the club and we have not got a striker banging goals in consistently you best just stay away from this thread

Do you know the great thing about 'next big things' - there's always a next one, and in Romelu Lukaku there's a strong case to be made that he's it considering he's about three years younger than Sturridge.

Fans like you can continue taking a pop at Torres and that's fair enough - there will always be people around to go for the low-hanging fruit but I personally don't understand how that's fun. We're a club going places, and the enjoyable thing from my perspective is to enjoy the ride.

Constantly living in the past has never been for me, and it's a very Liverpool thing to do. Not having a pop at you but if you like Sturridge and living in the past then there are other clubs that better serve those things.

Do you know the great thing about 'next big things' - there's always a next one, and in Romelu Lukaku there's a strong case to be made that he's it considering he's about three years younger than Sturridge.

Fans like you can continue taking a pop at Torres and that's fair enough - there will always be people around to go for the low-hanging fruit but I personally don't understand how that's fun. We're a club going places, and the enjoyable thing from my perspective is to enjoy the ride.

Constantly living in the past has never been for me, and it's a very Liverpool thing to do. Not having a pop at you but if you like Sturridge and living in the past then there are other clubs that better serve those things.

Three years ago Sturridge was banging goals in at Bolton - scored more than Torres;Drogba and Anelka combined while out on loan.

I'm not taking a pop I'm stating facts. Find anything that I've said about Torres that isn't true.

We still need a striker, so it's not the past - it will be the past when we actually have a striker banging goals in on a consistent basis until then we can talk about Lewa; Rooney; Sturridge; etc.

So no I'm not talking about the past I'm talking about the present.

Three years ago Sturridge was banging goals in at Bolton - scored more than Torres;Drogba and Anelka combined while out on loan.

I'm not taking a pop I'm stating facts. Find anything that I've said about Torres that isn't true.

We still need a striker, so it's not the past - it will be the past when we actually have a striker banging goals in on a consistent basis until then we can talk about Lewa; Rooney; Sturridge; etc.

Well you enjoy that. Personally I'm not of the opinion that we need a striker 'banging in the goals on a consistent basis'. When you have talent throughout the team like we do then I think you need a facilitator more than anything. You don't get more points for a goal if your striker scores it than if your left-winger does.

Like I said, I'm not disputing what you've said about Torres but he still pulls the shirt on every week so I don't see why people constantly feel the need to abuse him. But then there's a few things about certain supporters that confounds me nowadays.