Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was his name before?

LukeShaw3... :P

He has changed his Twitter handle to LukeShaw3. Yoshida is still at Southampton, Baines has the #3 for England and Evra has just re-signed for United...

Hasn't changed...

Not worried about him leaving, more worried about him not living upto the 30m price tag.

True that. I'd be happy with £20-25m and Bertrand though. Heck, what about offering them Marin or Moses to lower the fee?

True that. I'd be happy with £20-25m and Bertrand though. Heck, what about offering them Marin or Moses to lower the fee?

You have to bear in mind the contracts Bertrand, Moses, Marin etc are on. Southampton most probably wouldn't want to pay what Chelsea do so it's not as easy as 25m + this player.

You have to bear in mind the contracts Bertrand, Moses, Marin etc are on. Southampton most probably wouldn't want to pay what Chelsea do so it's not as easy as 25m + this player.

None of those players are on more than £40k a week, could be even less. Southampton are paying somewhere around the £60-70k a week region to their best paid players so matching for example Bertrand's current deal would be easy for them if they wanted to. Also, with the new broadcasting deal plus the sales (Shaw, Lallana?) they're getting loads of extra money so Southampton can afford to start paying more in both transfer fees as well as wages, they already started last year with getting the likes of Dani Osvaldo for a club record fee and big wages.

None of those players are on more than £40k a week, could be even less. Southampton are paying somewhere around the £60-70k a week region to their best paid players so matching for example Bertrand's current deal would be easy for them if they wanted to. Also, with the new broadcasting deal as well as the sales (Shaw, Lallana?) they're getting loads of extra money so Southampton can afford to start paying more in both transfer fees as well as wages, they already started last year with getting the likes of Dani Osvaldo for a club record fee and big wages.

All valid points. I think it'll come down to Southampton having a good academy and being able to produce their own players. I just can't see them replacing their 18 year old LB with a 25 year old player on a Chelsea salary.

All valid points. I think it'll come down to Southampton having a good academy and being able to produce their own players. I just can't see them replacing their 18 year old LB with a 25 year old player on a Chelsea salary.

They have got another youngster called Matt Targett coming through as left-back. Some fans down there rate him as being another Chambers so whether they'd want a Bertrand is debatable.

SkyBet suspended betting on Luke Shaw's next club, saying they believe an agreement is in place but do not know who with.

Is this true?

Cause the same thing happened before David Luiz signed for PSG.

They have got another youngster called Matt Targett coming through as left-back. Some fans down there rate him as being another Chambers so whether they'd want a Bertrand is debatable.

I noticed Chambers when he played against us at their place, he looked very promising.

Concerning Shaw, Southampton received an offer, however, he has not transferred yet with a reported huge increase in wages...

With Evra signing an extension, is he afraid of the competition now or waiting for Chelsea to offer him?

Concerning Shaw, Southampton received an offer, however, he has not transferred yet with a reported huge increase in wages...

With Evra signing an extension, is he afraid of the competition now or waiting for Chelsea to offer him?

He's waiting for Chelsea! ;)

Bookies suspending betting isn't always a sign of something happening. Based on flow of bets. Only ironic thing is, the market got suspended day after we sell Luiz for £50m. Fair chance people started lumping money on him joining us, and bookies closed the market

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You