RDM Out

Shane

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we end up in 8th i would not care nor ask for his head!

FFS he won us the cursed trophy! why is been running from us for soo long!

RDM ,, no matter what!

Support the club, not the manager you fool.

We can't hinder the success of the club cos the fans like a manager. That's just stupid.

I don't care that the guy won us the CL. It's a trophy that requires a lot of luck. He got the tactics right in a few games, fair enough, but he is still a huge risk. If he fails at the club he absolutely has to go, we cannot keep him for 2 years and hope it works out just because of what he won.

I have huge doubts about RDM's ability and his results in the PL proved that really. If we had won some of those vital last games we could have finished 3rd. I shall support him, but if he fails I won't get upset that the club sack him.

League form and performance was worrying under RDM last year, people forget games like Wigan where we were total pants (not the only example).

Having said that the squad reshaping should provide better options to RDM, no more Kalouda for the last half hour.

Ps - Cant wait to read what the journo's who called us a "disgrace" for not giving RDM the job write when we are 6th in November.

Why are people expecting him to do bad now. Our results wern't that bad towards the end of the premier league season and in comaprison to the start of the season we were epic. I think too much blame for results falls on the manager and too much of the credit goes on them as well. I am very happy RDM is the manager, he is great with the players and we won the double. We wont be 6th in november because our team has got going again and our signings look promising.

RDM = Club Legend.

GET BEHIND IT!! blue%20scalf.gif

And also i do realise the vast majority of this thread is BS, but still the point is valid. :)