Eden Hazard

the wes

Do you honestly believe Hazard will stick around London for 3 more years?

As you know, he is at home with French, perhaps he wants his kids to be educated in French?

He could spend the season here, and his wife could live in France. Pretty sure Eto'o did that with his wife and kids while here and in Russia.

Enough already there is no reason for Eden to go to PSG it would be a lateral move at best and I'd argue it's actually a downward move. La Ligue is nowhere near as popular as the PL plus Hazard has already won the double with Lille. At PSG he'd play in games that get far less viewers than those of the PL

He could spend the season here, and his wife could live in France. Pretty sure Eto'o did that with his wife and kids while here and in Russia.

Never gonna happen, especially with someone like Hazard who got married at a very young age. Eto'o is different, he only joined for money and he knew he won't be away from them for long as evident by the fact that he is unemployed atm. Either his kids are gonna go to English school/French school in London or he will leave Chelsea.

That´s a possibility. However, to compare Russia to Paris or London is incomparable for obvious reasons. Lol.

That´s a possibility. However, to compare Russia to Paris or London is incomparable for obvious reasons. Lol.

Not to mention apparently Hazard was fined for travelling to France earlier this season by Jose. Doubt moving constantly in between is a good idea, especially if he is planning to stay at Chelsea for a long time. Either way, I don't think we should even have this discussion. If it is true that Hazard wants to go back to France just because of family reasons like this over his career then he can leave, we don't want that type of journey man here.

I definitely see your point! Though the only positive would be for the club to be highly profitable on players we signed some few years ago.

Hazard is an exception.. we can't keep selling our club player of the year all the time, it's ridiculous!

I think the problem lies in Mourinho to be honest. Strike me down for making such a rancid claim, but I fear that we are going to end up selling a majority of our most penetrating attackers, and start signing more "deep-lying" players solely due to the fact that Mourinho is a "defensive manager". He always has been!

It's like we're going backwards! We realise our attack ethic hasn't been working in key games, suddenly we're going defensive again, grinding out results.... but then why would you try to sign a top class striker like Diego Costa, sell your attacking midfielders (a la Hazard/Oscar), and have no service to assist him?? Maybe we're wasting bucket-loads on Costa just so he can become another Shevchenko!

Mourinho, as a Chelsea fan, you know how much I love you... but you clearly don't understand the ways of my dream of seeing Chelsea play fluent attacking football. They say you should "never go back to a previous club".. I'm starting to understand that statement now!

Tbf, the service has been pretty mediocre to begin with. More than the players, the problem is with how the team has been setup over the past couple of seasons. With no true wingers, the build-up play was setup around the attacking midfielders. In that kind of setup the striker is just another cog, rather than an outlet for goals.

Now, at least we have true wingers like Schurrle and Salah. Definitely a step forward to resolving the "service" problem, IMO

Enough already there is no reason for Eden to go to PSG it would be a lateral move at best and I'd argue it's actually a downward move. La Ligue is nowhere near as popular as the PL plus Hazard has already won the double with Lille. At PSG he'd play in games that get far less viewers than those of the PL

And he will not be considered "the best" if he plays there either (forget Zlatan, he is more of a media thing). So if he really wants to win ballon d'or he is gonna have to play in the spanish or english league in my opinion,

Not to mention apparently Hazard was fined for travelling to France earlier this season by Jose. Doubt moving constantly in between is a good idea, especially if he is planning to stay at Chelsea for a long time. Either way, I don't think we should even have this discussion. If it is true that Hazard wants to go back to France just because of family reasons like this over his career then he can leave, we don't want that type of journey man here.

Of course, he won´t travel from Paris to London. It makes no sense anyway. He either stays with Chelsea or he leaves, I feel.

Personally, I feel he will wait for one more season to see how he is used by Jose. If he is forced to defend, plays on the wing, he is gone next season.

And he will not be considered "the best" if he plays there either (forget Zlatan, he is more of a media thing). So if he really wants to win ballon d'or he is gonna have to play in the spanish or english league in my opinion,

If they win the treble which includes the CL and Hazard/Ibra/Cavani are the stars man for them, either of the 3 will likely be named best player in the world unless Messi or Ronaldo went on a 60-70 goals run again(which imo is impossible even for them now)

Of course, he won´t travel from Paris to London. It makes no sense anyway. He either stays with Chelsea or he leaves, I feel.

Personally, I feel he will wait for one more season to see how he is used by Jose. If he is forced to defend, plays on the wing, he is gone next season.

Yep I agree, but personally as long as we can get a great replacement(Reus or someone like that) it doesn't really matter, a world record fee and if he really wants to he can go no matter how good he is.

We're not going to sell him for god sake, forget Mata or Luiz, he is our star player, he fit's our system and he will be unbelievable next season playing alongside the likes of Costa and co. We're not a selling club, we can spend £150 million and still be alright in terms of FFP. If Real comes knocking than maybe Hazard may want to go but it's PSG ffs, get a grip.

Don't think that matter, I've never heard any rival fan bring that up as an issue.. But our rise is in a relatively young age too, it's only very recently we've become a top European side (with 2 European Cups in 2 years) so I don't think they expect us too. That being said, Lampard was inches away from 2005 it's a shame he was competing with Ronaldinho.

Hazard's chances increase by the year though tbh, with Ronaldo & Messi ageing.

Bale is starting to make a name for himself, which goes to show how important it is to have a star moment in big games (2 finals in his case), Hazard can't just be part of a winning team, he needs a moment.

If they win the treble which includes the CL and Hazard/Ibra/Cavani are the stars man for them, either of the 3 will likely be named best player in the world unless Messi or Ronaldo went on a 60-70 goals run again(which imo is impossible even for them now)

Yep I agree, but personally as long as we can get a great replacement(Reus or someone like that) it doesn't really matter, a world record fee and if he really wants to he can go no matter how good he is.

How can you say, if he wants to go sell him?

Are we gonna be a defensive team, parking the bus team just to win games?

How can you say, if he wants to go sell him?

Are we gonna be a defensive team, parking the bus team just to win games?

Yeah if his heart is truly in Paris what is the point of keeping him then? ''IF HE WANTS TO GO'' very important phrase there. If he doesn't then we don't need and probably will not sell. For me any player that doesn't want to stay at Chelsea can leave no matter how good they are. And we won't be parking the bus anymore, maybe in a couple of games away from home but not as regularly anymore as we will have proper strikers now. Roman won't tolerate it with Jose.

Yeah if his heart is truly in Paris what is the point of keeping him then? ''IF HE WANTS TO GO'' very important phrase there. If he doesn't then we don't need and probably will not sell. For me any player that doesn't want to stay at Chelsea can leave no matter how good they are. And we won't be parking the bus anymore, maybe in a couple of games away from home but not as regularly anymore as we will have proper strikers now. Roman won't tolerate it with Jose.

Several above posters pointed it out. Any team that has Hazard they build their team around him & I agree with it wholeheartedly.

As for his heart being with Chelsea, we do not know much about it. He just pointed he wants to play football & not parking the bus.

Hazard's chances increase by the year though tbh, with Ronaldo & Messi ageing.

Bale is starting to make a name for himself, which goes to show how important it is to have a star moment in big games (2 finals in his case), Hazard can't just be part of a winning team, he needs a moment.

Agreed, but we have shown before that you don't necessarily need a marquee player that wins the Ballon d'Or to have that. But yeah, if Hazard is going to live up to the hype then he must be the one to showcase his talent on the grand stages not just against Newcastle in the EPL.

It's only natural we're gonna hear about PSG, but the club spent so long chasing him they won't let him go when we need him the most.

What are you talking about ? Hazard and his wife and kids live in London. His kids go to school in London. The reason why he was travelling to France was because he got invited,by Lille, to give the kickoff.

What are you talking about ? Hazard and his wife and kids live in London. His kids go to school in London. The reason why he was travelling to France was because he got invited,by Lille, to give the kickoff.

Was talking about the future and the debate about his family, not that incident mate as some people mentioned the possibility of him leaving due to family reasons and all that.