Eden Hazard

the wes

And did United agree with his wages? Did they agree with his ridiculous transfer?

They agreed on the transfer/ hazard wages but they didnt want to pay the 3-5M? to hazards agent

And if Hazard aint worth 110k/w , who in the Premier League is worth his wages i wonder???

Hazard was making 100k (€) at Lille last year. So got a moderate payrise out of his transfer.

Compare him to the players who make more then him at Chelsea and keep in mind he's featured in every match Chelsea have played...

I don't believe that Hazard makes 110k p/w.

He would have the worst agent in the world if he didn't earn something close to that. You don't move for a 32m transfer fee and get paid squad player wages. What I don't believe is those who say he earns close to 200k a week.

110k p/w sounds about right given his ability and transfer fee.

Hazard is reaching his top form, but this has also to do with the fact that he is involved way more by his team mates. Before new year, he was often completely free and the ball would never reach him (play always developed over the right hand side of the field, not the left). A player like Hazard needs to feel the ball constantly, he has to be fed the ball so he can dictate the pace.

It seems that he has more respect from his teammates now, and they all start looking for him when in possession. If they don't know what to do: get the ball to Eden.

Hazard is reaching his top form, but this has also to do with the fact that he is involved way more by his team mates. Before new year, he was often completely free and the ball would never reach him (play always developed over the right hand side of the field, not the left). A player like Hazard needs to feel the ball constantly, he has to be fed the ball so he can dictate the pace.

It seems that he has more respect from his teammates now, and they all start looking for him when in possession. If they don't know what to do: get the ball to Eden.

Or maybe he has just decided to take the games by the scruff of the neck. There were times when he was too passive and comfortable to let others influence things. But recently he has become more aggressive and as a result is far more involved.

Well united we're never going to pay that amount in wages for one, second, his contributions should be on a consistent basis for the club regularly. Still can't believe some of the wages our some of our players are on given how average we have been

can you tell us what Rooney is earning at Manure??????

Or maybe he has just decided to take the games by the scruff of the neck. There were times when he was too passive and comfortable to let others influence things. But recently he has become more aggressive and as a result is far more involved.

I disagree. We saw the same thing with Witsel when he arrived at Benfica. His teammates did not involve him, as if they lacked trust (or sympathy). But then he scored some important goals and he was allowed to be the heart of the midfield of this team, which led to a big money transfer to Zenith.

You can't actually "make" your teammates pass you the ball; how many times was he not standing alone with akers of space on the left, only to see play self-destruct on the right?

can you tell us what Rooney is earning at Manure??????

I know quite a few United fans who absolutely despise Rooney. Can't blame them though. Questioning the clubs ambitions and bottling it on multiple occasions considering the role he is playing and the wages he is on. SAF has indeed lost the plot.

I disagree. We saw the same thing with Witsel when he arrived at Benfica. His teammates did not involve him, as if they lacked trust (or sympathy). But then he scored some important goals and he was allowed to be the heart of the midfield of this team, which led to a big money transfer to Zenith.

You can't actually "make" your teammates pass you the ball; how many times was he not standing alone with akers of space on the left, only to see play self-destruct on the right?

At the same time, at a big club like Chelsea you can't expect anyone who came in with a big fee to automatically gain his team mates trust. I mean this CFC squad have seen players like Fernando Torres who came in at £50m or Shevchenko who came in at £30m flounder so it's only natural that you have to start proving yourself through training and in game situations, which is exactly what Hazard has done in recent weeks.

It's exactly why his team mates are trusting him more now. It's just human nature, especially at a big club with many excellent players like I mentioned before.

True

But in all honesty, speak with any proper United fan and they will tell you their reactions towards this title win and SAF in general.

Well those United fans aren't proper United fans then IMO. Any United fan that criticises what SAF has done this season is a moron. I mean, the United squad this season doesn't even have that many superstars apart from RVP & Rooney arguably but because SAF knows how to get the best out of his players they're walking away with the league. As much as I hate the red nose, no one can deny that he's an astute manager.

Well those United fans aren't proper United fans then IMO. Any United fan that criticises what SAF has done this season is a moron. I mean, the United squad this season doesn't even have that many superstars apart from RVP & Rooney arguably but because SAF knows how to get the best out of his players they're walking away with the league. As much as I hate the red nose, no one can deny that he's an astute manager.

They are from Salford and are season ticket holders since good god knows when. SAF treatment towards Rooney and his continuing negations and support with the Glaziers Not to mention some of his antics towards certain players, his way with officials and the media, and his decrease in performance strictness are what I believe the main reasons. He's a great manager, but he has obviously done things to wind up United fans. He was more strict and had a greater desire to win back in the 90's. They won the title on mere consistency alone yet this is bar none one of the most average United sides to win it considering how shit the lot of us has been and in comparison to their previous wins.

They agreed on the transfer/ hazard wages but they didnt want to pay the 3-5M? to hazards agent

And if Hazard aint worth 110k/w , who in the Premier League is worth his wages i wonder???

Can't seem to look pass anyone other than Lampard, Terry, Mata, Kompany, Gerrard, and Aguero tbh. Giggs deserves a shout but I think he's under 100k.