Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm ejaculating all over the place thinking about the next 8-10 years with Mata and Hazard.

Think that might be a tad too optimistic to suggest they'll stay with us for the next 8-10 years especially with Hazard TBH.

Chelsea did an amazing job getting these gems. You can find playmakers and dribblers everywhere but we have attacking mids who not only excel at what other attacking mids excel at but they have even better end products and are genuine goal threats. The better Hazard gets the better Mata will get, although Mata already has unbelievable off ball movement that he ends up escaping his markers and the defence even when the other team tries to mark him out of the game. This is why also I think we don't need to spend huge on a striker. A proper 9 who plays off the last man like Ba (horrible but made great runs) did opens up alot of space for the likes of Mata and Oscar. I do think we need to get one who has a good touch and can play quick 1-2 with Hazard.

Lewandowski. :D

You are just a mess of invalid factual claims/ arguments and your continuing irational ways to support them will always inevitably lead you to yet again conjur something out of thin air to somehow keep you breathing in this ridiculous argument. Getting knocked out of 6 competitions In the most humiliating fashion justifies his wages....

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago where some members claimed all we have is a group of over paid cunts?

My fucking word

Chelsea was knocked out of 6 competitions in humiliating ways, not Hazard.

Hazard makes 110k/week, which is around 5-6mi per year. Look at the dozens of players making more money than him, more than half of them are worse overall. If 32mi + 110k/week is the price to lure one of the best talents in the world? Hell yeah!

This is just the amount that envolves football nowadays. Lucas was 42mi + 160k, Hazard was a hell of a deal if you ask me...

Madrid will be trying to pay 60mi in a couple of years!

Chelsea was knocked out of 6 competitions in humiliating ways, not Hazard.

Hazard makes 110k/week, which is around 5-6mi per year. Look at the dozens of players making more money than him, more than half was them are worse overall. If 32mi + 110k/week is the price to lure one of the best talents in the world? Hell yeah!

This is just the amount that envolves football nowadays. Lucas was 42mi + 160k, Hazard was a hell of a deal if you ask me...

Madrid will be trying to pay 60mi in a couple of years!

Yes. And does Hazard contribute to himself or to the club? What he earns is ridiculous and I'll stand my opinion that you must earn your price and wages for the club. The name on the front of the shirt is more important than the back and Hazard is starting to perform consistently at a genuine level. Still don't think anyone at our club should be earning 100 plus given how mediocre we've been this campaign though I blame this primarily down to board decisions and management.

Yes. And does Hazard contribute to himself or to the club? What he earns is ridiculous and I'll stand my opinion that you must earn your price and wages for the club. The name on the front of the shirt is more important than the back and Hazard is starting to perform consistently at a genuine level. Still don't think anyone at our club should be earning 100 plus given how mediocre we've been this campaign though I blame this primarily down to board decisions and management.

Hazard is having a great first season, 110k was the price payed due to the competition.

Would you be crying if Hazard went to Manure or would you be saying we shouldnt have payed that to him?

Hazard is having a great first season, 110k was the price payed due to the competition.

Would you be crying if Hazard went to Manure or would you be saying we shouldnt have payed that to him?

Well united we're never going to pay that amount in wages for one, second, his contributions should be on a consistent basis for the club regularly. Still can't believe some of the wages our some of our players are on given how average we have been

Well united we're never going to pay that amount in wages for one, second, his contributions should be on a consistent basis for the club regularly. Still can't believe some of the wages our some of our players are on given how average we have been

1. United would have payed him that much because Lucas numbers were around the same as Hazard (30mi + 100k/week).

2. What does other players performances have to do with the discussion? We are debating Hazard's worthiness of his transfer tag and wages.

1. United would have payed him that much because Lucas numbers were around the same as Hazard (30mi + 100k/week).

2. What does other players performances have to do with the discussion? We are debating Hazard's worthiness of his transfer tag and wages.

And did United agree with his wages? Did they agree with his ridiculous transfer?

This is a team. When one triumphs, we all triumph. When one falls we all fall.

Hazards performance have been quality, but not for what we are paying him, not yet. Mata has been better and he is on much less. This club needs to succeed as a unit before anyone gets a pay raise and that's just my opinion.

And did United agree with his wages? Did they agree with his ridiculous transfer?

This is a team. When one triumphs, we all triumph. When one falls we all fall.

Hazards performance have been quality, but not near what we are paying him. Matas been better and he is on much less. This club needs to succeed as a unit before anyone gets a pay raise and that's just my opinion.

Yes, United was the one who offered that. Lucas was this close to joining Manure...Then came crazy PSG and payed 42mi + 140k/week.

Mata is the most underpayed player I know. Just because he is vastly underpayed, it doesnt mean it is Hazard's fault or that he isnt worth what he makes or that he is being selfish and leting the name on the back speak louder than the crest on the front...

Hazard transfer was fair, not a super bargain and not fucking ridiculous. His twitter saga was just really normal and playful (like a 22yo is), I dont view as brag.

Commeon this is modern football. All about money.

I personaly like to see Hazard on 100k here than elsewhere. He is top prospect and is already showing that.

Young talents are no more cheap because they are unproven. Things have changed. They are expensive because they are future of the club. Hazard is future of this club and he came expensive as many other young talents. Sure his week wages are lot, but that could be agents decision too.

Yes, United was the one who offered that. Lucas was this close to joining Manure...Then came crazy PSG and payed 42mi + 140k/week.

Moura, had been a target of Manchester United, but the two clubs failed to agree on a fee for the teenager.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9462755/Brazil-midfielder-Lucas-Moura-snubs-Manchester-United-to-sign-for-Paris-St-Germain.html

HAHAHAH, English media? :lol:

Well, where is your Neymar and Robinho top then? Have you seen the beautiful goal Damiao scored for Spurs last week? KKKKKK! :D

HAHAHAH, English media? :lol:

Well, where is your Neymar and Robinho top then? Have you seen the beautiful goal Damiao scored for Spurs last week? KKKKKK! :D

I've see you have taken the staying on topic strategy into good use... :wank2:

I have yet to see any of sort of support where Lucas 'apparently' had his fee agreed with United before PSG came along.

I've see you have taken the staying on topic strategy into good use... :wank2:

I have yet to see any of sort of support where Lucas 'apparently' had his fee agreed with United before PSG came along.

You havent seen many things apperently, including Hazard's proving his worth!