Eden Hazard

the wes

Who cares what he is on... The way football is, means that good players cost at least that much in wages. Whether footballers deserve to be paid it as a whole is irrelevant in this situation because they do... Do footballers really deserve to be getting paid 200k a week? No imo! But thats how football is... So does he deserve that a week. Hell yes!

Relatively speaking he has done much more than what others who get paid a similar amount to him have done. And if we didn't want to pay that i am sure City and United would have snapped him up quicker than you can blink.

Who cares what he is on... The way football is, means that good players cost at least that much in wages. Whether footballers deserve to be paid it as a whole is irrelevant in this situation because they do... Do footballers really deserve to be getting paid 200k a week? No imo! But thats how football is... So does he deserve that a week. Hell yes!

Relatively speaking he has done much more than what others who get paid a similar amount to him have done. And if we didn't want to pay that i am sure City and United would have snapped him up quicker than you can blink.

. Lot of people care when there is a streak of bad games and labels our team ' a group of over paid cunts.'

We're all guilty of that. Football has became much more of a buisness. However, I do agree that his continuing form and consistency will make him a world beater if he successfully fills his potential.

. Lot of people care when there is a streak of bad games and labels our team ' a group of over paid cunts.'

We're all guilty of that. Football has became much more of a buisness. However, I do agree that his continuing form and consistency will make him a world beater if he successfully fill his potential.

But thats what players get paid these days... We wouldn't have got him if we said we are only paying you 60k... And can you blame him. Its not like anyone is gonna try and find a job and not try and maximise their wages. If we didn't pay those wages we wouldn't get that calibre of players, and neither would any team, unless they have some relationship with the player that is pre-existing. Like being a supporter of them or something.

And some people have said that after the team give bad performances. What value would mean they wern't overpaid. 50k a week is a shit load of money, if they don't put the effort many would still class them as "overpaid". To the teams we are competing with our wages are on par, and that is just the way the situation is.

Man, I don't know you so i will say this with all due respect, but seriously you gotta calm down with the useless posts. If at least it was funny but i dont think i'm the only one not laughing at your "jokes".

I visit fora to debate, discuss and benefit from the insights of more qualified people than me. And I try to return the favor, sharing my insights on topics on which I deem being qualified. Like Hazard for example, which i've supported and loved for many years now. That's why I dare contribute to the forum when i feel it would be useful, when i feel it would not waste the time of the people who would read what i have to say.

I am under the impression that almost none of your posts here fit into those criteria. That's why you have written more posts in a week than i have since this summer. In other fora that i visit that would have been called flooding and that would not be tolerated...

i don't care if you laugh or not . it was not for the fun by the way