Eden Hazard

the wes

this might sound like a knee jerk reaction but I think this kid can win the ballon d'or in the near future.

I quoted this before, he needed a few steps to become considered at that level.

He was weaker on the ball earlier in the season than now and he wasn't shooting with power, and was shy to dribble when he obviously is talented at it.

Now he has suddenly got so much power in his left foot, and he's so two footed. He doesn't fall down as much as earlier in the season, and see how he did a robana to 3 players easily when he gets aggresive in his dribbling..... He's just 22, in 2 years time, he will mature and be more consistent.

We shouldn't sell him for anything in this world, when barcelona fans say they have messi, I want to scream dat we have hazard too :D :cfc:

Can @ANDRECHO, or anyone PLEASE make a compilation of all his touches yesterday? Would be the best video ever made.

Don't think you can upload it to YouTube though, they don't accept sexual content! :wank2:

Can @ANDRECHO, or anyone PLEASE make a compilation of all his touches yesterday? Would be the best video ever made.

Don't think you can upload it to YouTube though, they don't accept sexual content! :wank2:

on youtube

I can't believe many people are still comparing him to Kagawa instead of Bale. Eden and the Japanese are nothing alike. Putting the huge difference in talent aside, Hazard is a winger and Kagawa is more of a number 10 man, I guess the only thing they have in common is that they are attack minded.

I can't believe many people are still comparing him to Kagawa instead of Bale. Eden and the Japanese are nothing alike. Putting the huge difference in talent aside, Hazard is a winger and Kagawa is more of a number 10 man, I guess the only thing they have in common is that they are attack minded.

Hazard would to play at the number 10-position. You can see that he's not a real winger, he drifts inside constantly.

Hazard would to play at the number 10-position. You can see that he's not a real winger, he drifts inside constantly.

When he plays with Mata and Oscar they are changing their positions constantly to confuse the opposition's defence, but I believe his pace and crossing ability are better suited for the wing in general, although I agree he can play anywhere out wide :)

I can't believe you want people to compare Hazard to the overrated Bale.

Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bale

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/130318_Hazard_lof

Lampard: He's 22 years old and the world is at his feet, he can handle the pressure because he's that good. He's a fantastic lad, very relaxxed which you can see in his game. He has loads of technique and pace, something every good attacker has.

He reminds me of Zola, although its a bit too early, but he can also become a world-beater. It's a pleasure to play with him.

He really seems to like our hazard :)

West Ham coach Sam Allardyce: I'm the first to blame my own players for the errors they made but Hazard was unstoppable, he is just too good. He passes defender whenever he feels like, he lured them every time. He's also clinical, 2 feeted and very fast and good in small space. It was a hell of a job trying to hold him back.

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/130318_Hazard_lof

Lampard: He's 22 years old and the world is at his feet, he can handle the pressure because he's that good. He's a fantastic lad, very relaxxed which you can see in his game. He has loads of technique and pace, something every good attacker has.

He reminds me of Zola, although its a bit too early, but he can also become a world-beater. It's a pleasure to play with him.

He really seems to like our hazard :)

West Ham coach Sam Allardyce: I'm the first to blame my own players for the errors they made but Hazard was unstoppable, he is just too good. He passes defender whenever he feels like, he lured them every time. He's also clinical, 2 feeted and very fast and good in small space. It was a hell of a job trying to hold him back.

Very Easy to... :D