Eden Hazard

the wes

I'd go as far saying that his legs are out of proportion with his body, they are very impressive. His m. vastus mediale - which for many is hard to train- is ultra defined.

in belgium we eat a lot of fat and we do body-building it's known

I think you'll see Eden shoot more next year as I think this year he deferred to other players because there wasn't a sense that he was the go to guy. What made him special at Lille was once he became the man at Lille he got even better more confidence and I think he'll become the guy at Chelsea, not that Matas has done anything wrong it's jsut that Hazard has the temperment to be a leader on the field whereas with Mata he seems to be a bit more of an out of the spotlight guy.

I think you'll see Eden shoot more next year as I think this year he deferred to other players because there wasn't a sense that he was the go to guy. What made him special at Lille was once he became the man at Lille he got even better more confidence and I think he'll become the guy at Chelsea, not that Matas has done anything wrong it's jsut that Hazard has the temperment to be a leader on the field whereas with Mata he seems to be a bit more of an out of the spotlight guy.

confidence is primordial. he has completly changed.

I hear that there is a motion to change the name of Stamford Bridge to the Garden of Eden ;)

hazard_celebrates_zps8b66c117.jpg

That's a great picture. I said when we signed this kid we had made a purchase of the highest quality, I not only stand by that but I think we signed one of the best players in the world in years to come, I rate him that highly.

This kid can be as big as he wants, left foot right it doesn't matter, this kid is sheer class.

That's a great picture. I said when we signed this kid we had made a purchase of the highest quality, I not only stand by that but I think we signed one of the best players in the world in years to come, I rate him that highly.

This kid can be as big as he wants, left foot right it doesn't matter, this kid is sheer class.

Funny that you said this, cause last week this barca fan was asking if I saw Messi's goal vs Milan. I said no, but I saw Hazard's goal @ Ol Trafford. He tried his best to deny it was a magical moment & that anyone could do it. I had to tell him only the Best do that @ Ol Trafford vs manure. He couldn't deny that fact.

Funny that you said this, cause last week this barca fan was asking if I saw Messi's goal vs Milan. I said no, but I saw Hazard's goal @ Ol Trafford. He tried his best to deny it was a magical moment & that anyone could do it. I had to tell him only the Best do that @ Ol Trafford vs manure. He couldn't deny that fact.

I will not compare anyone with Messi, he's a talent right out there on his own but what I do believe is we have sublime player on our hands. Hazard has had the odd quiet moment in games here which is only natural at times but what he has done positive has far outweighed the negative from him here.

We must enjoy what we are seeing from this kid, he's, well I want to say a genius but I don't like using words such as that and world class because I think they are used far too easy now a days. But i believe in my heart of hearts this lad can be so, so special in every way.....Let's just sit back and enjoy this, he's an off your seat player and players such as that are ten a penny.

Give this lad a top striker, keep him happy and we are on the verge of something special.