Eden Hazard

the wes

If all lukaku ever does is convince Hazard to join us, then he is well worth the 13 mill pounds we spend on him. (especially considering that he has resale value). I'm a massive Lukaku fan, I think he's going to be better than drogba at his prime personally. It's mouth watering thinking about the future with Piazon, Lukaku, Hazard, Courtois, McEachran etc. God damn. All we need is some future star center backs and we are gold. Someone to partner Nat.

If all lukaku ever does is convince Hazard to join us, then he is well worth the 13 mill pounds we spend on him. (especially considering that he has resale value). I'm a massive Lukaku fan, I think he's going to be better than drogba at his prime personally. It's mouth watering thinking about the future with Piazon, Lukaku, Hazard, Courtois, McEachran etc. God damn. All we need is some future star center backs and we are gold. Someone to partner Nat.

Nathan Ake and Tomas Kalas maybe???

On another chelsea fan site

French media reporting all this Hazard to Chelsea stuff in not true

No idea if this is true or not.

McGarry still in his dream world

Ian McGarry @garbosj

For those asking: The info on #Hazard comes from someone involved in the deal and represents the outcome the player believes.#CFC

These topics just piss me off, it won't happen, don't get your hopes up. Lille simply won't sell to us this month, they'd be insane to do so.

Oh excuse me Abramovich, i didn't recognize u, i'm sorry.

Do we know 100% certain Roman wanted those players urgently?

First off, I don't think we have ever - in recent time - signed a player instantly. Plus, We were ready to splash £40m on Modric, and some £30m on a 18 years-old kid, so it may not means that Roman wanted them "urgently", but that proves we truly wanted them.