Eden Hazard

the wes

Manchester City prepared to risk losing Eden Hazard to Chelsea over his £200,000 a week wage demands

Just saw that from the telegraph site ......is he really worth 200K a week !

NO ...sets a benchmark which is far too high

The banter :D. I do believe the chain of being goes like this: NSW>Queensland>England.

Anyway, 200k a week? For a 20 year old? What are we going to do if, God forbid, he breaks his leg in his first training session and thus never reaches his potential? Absurd money for someone who hasn't even peaked yet.

The banter :D. I do believe the chain of being goes like this: NSW>Queensland>England.

Anyway, 200k a week? For a 20 year old? What are we going to do if, God forbid, he breaks his leg in his first training session and thus never reaches his potential? Absurd money for someone who hasn't even peaked yet.

Get outta here, Queensland 4lyfe. You'll witness it tomory.

Or he could score one hundred million billion goals in his first match. Hypotheticals are useless!

We could be hypothesising about hypothesising about a hypotheical transfer for a hypothetical team that uses hypothical tactics. Also he was bought with hypothetical money.

Now you're hurting my head :(

Good article here about Man City getting the 'Chelsea 2003-2006' treatment in terms of being forced to pay miles over the odds for players:

http://www.independe...rs-7771301.html

on track is more boring than aussies squabbling ..so

which is best League Union or Rules??

League.

In Union they stand around a ruck and then kick the ball up the pitch. A bunch of fat guys breathing heavily.

In AFL they run around in circles and can't decide whether they are playing Gaelic Football or Basketball. Possibly the worst sport in the world.

I shall succumb to my mixed South Asian heritage here and say that cricket is the best of the lot, except football.

Back on topic, he's having a laugh back in France. Seeing 3 clubs squabble over him like a bunch of drunks over the last slice of pizza. Basically him and his agent will make a huge packet whoever he signs for. Intelligent stuff.

Exactly im not really a fan of the way he is portraying himself right now ..he thinks he is untouchable 200k is far too high.

Exactly im not really a fan of the way he is portraying himself right now ..he thinks he is untouchable 200k is far too high.

Ive had a great year in the French league ,,,Im young ,,Im going to be better than Messi and Ronaldo ...

If you want me you have to be in the CL must pay me ONE MILLION POUNDS a month ... Oh and the team must play exactly how I want them ..

Ive had a great year in the French league ,,,Im young ,,Im going to be better than Messi and Ronaldo ...

If you want me you have to be in the CL must pay me ONE MILLION POUNDS a month ... Oh and the team must play exactly how I want them ..

ObamaHellNo.jpg

I still can't believe the wage demands, but I guess we can all blame City for splashing their 'stupid money and paying silly salaries'. I mean Tevez who missed out on a lot of the season was earning £286000 per week. Agents aren't ignorant to this. City have ridiculously inflated transfers. Whenever their involved you can expect such obstacles from now on.

If this is true, than would United realistically splash such astronomical wages on an unproven youngster? Rooney, one of the best strikers in the world, earns 250k a week. Can you imagine the debt enamored United splashing it out on Hazard when truthfully they have Valencia, Nani, Young and even Giggs. They need natural creative midfielders mainly.

League.

In Union they stand around a ruck and then kick the ball up the pitch. A bunch of fat guys breathing heavily.

In AFL they run around in circles and can't decide whether they are playing Gaelic Football or Basketball. Possibly the worst sport in the world.

AFL>>>>>>>>>>>NRL any day of the week

AFL games require greater athleticism and skill which is why Israel Falou struggles in AFL. It's too big a step up for NRL players. Also AFL games are generally a bigger spectacle. Just compare the AFL and NRL grand finals. No competition. AFL by a mile. The NRL grand final feels like just another game. AFL is also more popular and for good reason.