Eden Hazard

the wes

If he arrives, I think he will get number 11.

why not go the whole hog and give him Zolas number. For those raving about him ...yes he was player of the year in France ...so was Malouda when we bought him

amazed people are saying 200 000 yes he is worth it ,,,, It would set targets for Mata ,,Luiiz Ramires and others when we want to renew their contracts.

We were supposed to be trying to REDUCE our wage bill not send it into orbit

A sensible one at last; not blinded by the apparent monetary prowess we have. It's not just about buying a great player and offering him whatever he demands just because we can. Its about setting a standard for the future and somehow most seem to miss that obvious point!

I cant believe some people are happy because he wants to playe here because we won a UCL.

It means the guy is not interested in our project, he just want the success in short term. If we fail to get a top 4 next season will he ask to leave?

If we stay 2 or 3 seasons with no trophy, will he ask to leave?

I hope he end up anywhere but here.

hight dont much to do, maradona, messi world class, with little hight

I never said that he it would prevent him from becoming World Class. All I did was list some attributes that CR7 has that Eden doesn't. Not once did I mention it being a handicap. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Cristiano Ronaldo isn't underrated. The problem is that the media treats him and Messi differently. This is what we're talking about, Messi vs. Ronaldo, because they are the leaders of this generation even if we like it or not, even they are worth it or not.

The media likes to make Messi look like this "saint sent by God on Earth to teach everyone football, the angel who never drinks, never has more girlfriends and lovers than he should, etc." Ronaldo, on the other hand, seems to be the antagonistic in this situation. "He's a great football player, BUT that's not the main thing about him". He's arrogant, he uses tones of hair gel, and other stuff like this. That's why people don't really see how fantastic Ronaldo is as a player, because he's always put in the shadow of Messi and his qualities are very often put in the shadow of his flaws as a human being.

Remember how almost no one said a thing after Messi shot that ball to the Real Madrid fans in the past season? No one said a thing after Messi hit the microphones after he scored against United in the UCL final. But when Ronaldo pushed Guardiola because he was stealing time, everyone was dismayed and shocked and mocked Ronaldo for weeks.

Sorry for the off-topic comment.

On topic: Hazard has a huge potential to become one of the greatest, but he needs to stay focused on his work and to stop thinking about money and who pays more. This is why players like Balazs Dzsudzsak go to Anzhi and end their career. He must think about where he can improve as a football player, where he can win trophies, because this is what makes him a great football player, not the money.

I mentioned how it annoyed me when he kicked the ball and when he kicked the microphone here on TC. I was crucified by some members because apparently Messi does what he wants...

I cant believe some people are happy because he wants to playe here because we won a UCL.

It means the guy is not interested in our project, he just want the success in short term. If we fail to get a top 4 next season will he ask to leave?

Yeah. I bet Middlesbrough are shocked he doesn't want to go to them and help them with their project of getting back in the PL. Can you believe it? He only wants to go to a successful team?

What is your rationale? Seriously. Of course he wants to come here after a UCL win, who wouldn't? It shows the club can do it, and it makes us more attractive than other clubs who can offer similar money in that regard. What are you complaining about. If we can't win with him like you say, then maybe it is time to let him walk to another club.

I bet you will leave before eden does, going by your Sack the manager rants after few losses in past two seasons.

I bet you will leave before eden does, going by your Sack the manager rants after few losses in past two seasons.

Dude, I cant believe you are still here with your brainless and stupid arguments.

AVB was a bad manager for us amd now everybody knows it. Carlos was decent but we would never win a UCL under the italian.

So go fuck yourself, and everybody who liked your post.

:)

Yeah. I bet Middlesbrough are shocked he doesn't want to go to them and help them with their project of getting back in the PL. Can you believe it? He only wants to go to a successful team?

What is your rationale? Seriously. Of course he wants to come here after a UCL win, who wouldn't? It shows the club can do it, and it makes us more attractive than other clubs who can offer similar money in that regard. What are you complaining about. If we can't win with him like you say, then maybe it is time to let him walk to another club.

Sorry, this is laughable. It seems you dont get my point. Your Middlesbrough situation was just ridiculous.

Why are people so mad at him for delaying his decision? He will still be signed way before the season starts and we know for sure he IS going somewhere. Its not that much of a saga...I bet he will actually be far from the last big name to switch sides

Dude, I cant believe you are still here with your brainless and stupid arguments.

AVB was a bad manager for us amd now everybody knows it. Carlos was decent but we would never win a UCL under the italian.

:wank2::dance:

Your arguement seems pretty brainless also. You are just stating your opinion and swearing a lot. Nothing substantial. :chai:

Good entertainment though.