Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

So you don't like a guy because other people tell stuff about him on a forum. Stuff he is in no way connected to or reponsible for. Very, very mature. Very intelligent too. Congrats. I understand now why your avatar has it brain shot out :-) lol.

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

I dont know you, but when the subject is Hazard thats exactly how you sound.

Thats the truth.

You're one sorry piece of work, Henrique; speaking out of personal grudge every time you contribute to this thread. Okay, you don't like Hazard and granted, we payed a hefty sum for him BUT

you made this point over a 100 pages ago - give.it.a.rest! And at least acknowledge that Ha

Why another belgian? Why you dont like people that dont like Hazard? Whats your problem?

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

Thats the truth.

Do you realize you are as biased towards brazilian players as are they towards belgian players? Especially the way you worship Luiz. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Edit: I also believe that Mata is better than Hazard atm, but they are both very vital for our squad. The two players we always want to see in our starting line-ups before an important match. Regardless, I don't go around calling people idiots just for a simple fact that I might not share exactly the same views.

• Like 4
The reason I dont like Hazard is very simple: its really annoying how people overrated the guy, talking even about a move to Real Madrid, when Real Madrid is not interested at all. In fact Hazard is far from being one of the best in PL at the moment, I dont see him making any best PL starting XI at the moment.

This topic have 150 pages, and less than one year. Mata topic has only 103 and the guy has been around since 2011, was one our best player last season, and is our best player this season by miles. Good player? Definitely. But overrated and overpriced as well.

This has got to be the stupidest reason to not like a player. lol

• Like 3
Dude, I refrained from copmmenting on your incessive Hazard-battering for many months now simply because I acknowledged the fact he was having a string of lesser performances and I respected your right on an opinion. Don't think I'm saying this now because I "am Belgian and thus resent all Hazard-haters". I dislike you because you're being biased and refuse to acknowledge the better games he's played or the massive potential he has. And I also resent the fact you're categorizing us Belgians as being blind Hazard-lovers... I support CHELSEA, not one player... Nor will I shoot one of our players because he isn't playing as good as i'd want him to (like I often have with Luiz) So not everything's black or white, try to fathom that.

Your actions speak otherwise.

Do you realize you are as biased towards brazilian players as are they towards belgian players? Especially the way you worship Luiz. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Edit: I also believe that Mata is better than Hazard atm, but they are both very vital for our squad. The two players we always want to see in our starting line-ups before an important match. Regardless, I don't go around calling people idiots just for a simple fact that I might not share exactly the same views.

I worship Luiz because of his hair and his style. Fellaini would be my favourite player alongside Luiz if he joins Chelsea one day. I'm not biased torward brazilian players, ask the other brazilian guy here Rmpr, he will say I dont like anything that is brazilian, lol.

People also overrated Oscar is his first games, because he scored a amazing goal against Juventus, but the truth is Oscar never player that good, but the way people overrate Hazard, and the way belgian members go nuts when you talk one bad thing about him is really annoying.

I worship Luiz because of his hair and his style. Fellaini would be my favourite player alongside Luiz if he joins Chelsea one day. I'm not biased torward brazilian players, ask the other brazilian guy here Rmpr, he will say I dont like anything that is brazilian, lol.

People also overrated Oscar is his first games, because he scored a amazing goal against Juventus, but the truth is Oscar never player that good, but the way people overrate Hazard, and the way belgian members go nuts when you talk one bad thing about him is really annoying.

we dont say he's zidane but for his first season he does very well idiot

Thats the truth.

Lol. What you think is truth, is actually mere opinion. You didn't even understand my point.

Sad boy.

Ps: on the idiot stuff. Let's compare Ph.D's. :-)

Ps2: I don't like Eden cause he is Belgian. Check my posts on him when he played bad + motm votes. I like him because he is talented and - frankly- really good.

Ps3: why is it you regard every critic on Luiz as "a 'biased', maybe not racist, but biased" (your words) opinion.

Ps4: Why are you so full of rage and black n white, bipolar thinking when you post? Not only here btw .... Issues?

• Like 1