Eden Hazard

the wes

I get the same feeling. Being Euro champions will change everything.

I'm really excited and really anxious at the same time though. I honestly believe he will reach Cristiano Ronaldo's standard in a few years but he seems to have CR7's ego too.

I would still prefer Aguero...I love the Argentine attackers. Higuain, Lavezzi, Milito and Messi to a certain extent. Maybe it's their sexy national flag.

I'm really excited and really anxious at the same time though. I honestly believe he will reach Cristiano Ronaldo's standard in a few years but he seems to have CR7's ego too.

I would still prefer Aguero...I love the Argentine attackers. Higuain, Lavezzi, Milito and Messi to a certain extent. Maybe it's their sexy national flag.

Aguero will unfortunately probably never play for us. Hazard does, for multiple reasons, seem like a young version of CR7. It's not an overstatement to say he is very capable of winning the Ballon D'or soon. Hopefully it's as a Chelsea player.

Aguero will unfortunately probably never play for us. Hazard does, for multiple reasons, seem like a young version of CR7. It's not an overstatement to say he is very capable of winning the Ballon D'or soon. Hopefully it's as a Chelsea player.

CR7 does have some qualities that Hazard will probably never have.

1. Strength. Cristiano is stronger than people give him credit.
  2. Aerial Ability. He is rather tall and has strong scoring ability for headers.
  3. Pace. Hazard is fast but he isn't as fast as Cristiano. Hazard compares more to Messi in the speed department.
  4. Shooting power. He can absolutely smash the ball from a distance

2. Aerial Ability. He is rather tall and has strong scoring ability for headers.
  3. Pace. Hazard is fast but he isn't as fast as Cristiano. Hazard compares more to Messi in the speed department.

he is young and had load of time over CR

H won't go to Manure. Ferguson is on his last legs. The team is weak. I read something about them having to pay 250k a day for debts. They've got Nani, Valenia, Giggs and Young on the wings so he might not play that often and they're on the decline massively.

Exactly, there's a logical post!, the Glazors are in too much debt, they can't afford to splash over 30 million on Hazard. Nevermind pay mahoosive wages.

Man United aren't done. Their squad which is a ragtag mix of teenagers and veterans still hasn't reached its potential. Sir Alex Ferguson is for a good reason the greatest manger in the history of this sport. I'm not going to write them off. The only difference is that Ferguson must take a more Harry Redknapp style scrambling around Eastern Europe looking for free agents, in terms of his transfer policy.

I agree. CR7 is too underrated (that's right, UNDERrated) which is why people don't acknowledge what an incredible player he is. Definitely one of the best of this generation. Hazard will be close to CR7 but may not surpass him as CR7 is just something special, almost the perfect specimen.

Exactly, there's a logical post!, the Glazors are in too much debt, they can't afford to splash over 30 million on Hazard. Nevermind pay mahoosive wages.

So true, Fergie is a big attraction, he made Ronaldo and when he's willing to dish out that money he will play you through thick and thin (de gea). Nonetheless it just doesn't sound viable with their astronomical debts and the fact they don't need a winger as much as they need a natural midfielder. Ok he has played this season as an attacking midfielder dropping in and out as a winger too but someone like Kagawa or Modric makes far more sense. In that sense Hazard is still cutting it tight for daily opportunities. City IMO apart from the money is a ridiculous destination, Mancini is horrid with youngsters, their squad is overly saturated and theirs no way he'll get the daily 'opportunities' his dad has talked of. All sense points to Chelsea but sometimes football doesn't make sense. However these delays are only a goo Manchester was definite a few weeks ago but now we're back in. The quicker we appoint a manger the better. If we instill that certainty in his mind that the manager will play him and he hears that for himself then I'm sure it could sway his decision. We have everything, a luxury of being an hour by train to France or Belgium and more importantly the opportunity to flourish into the world-beater we all know he can be.