Eden Hazard

the wes

hahaha all strikers in that formation

I feel the same with Australia, for the beaches :D but first i want travel to London and buy a house close of the Stamford Bridge and see Chelsea all weekends

I imagine our beaches are fairly similar. The Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast have the best beaches. Forget going to places like Sydney for the beach. It's disgusting there.

I imagine our beaches are fairly similar. The Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast have the best beaches. Forget going to places like Sydney for the beach. It's disgusting there.

Who needs beaches when you've got the Opera House and perhaps the most gorgous harbour in the world.

Who needs beaches when you've got the Opera House and perhaps the most gorgous harbour in the world.

Because you can spend a lovely afternoon in the sun at the Opera House! :D The habour is very nice, though.

Because you can spend a lovely afternoon in the sun at the Opera House! :D The habour is very nice, though.

Sydney's beaches aren't 'terrible' so to say. Overrated? overhyped? Yes but they are still pretty good. Bondi is always nice to go to, nice atmoshpere there and on a beatiful day it's great. The beautiful beaches are on the southern and northen coasts of NSW.

Anyways, Hazard get your ass to Chelsea!

We could always talk about the English dominance in the Ashes if that's more to your fancy?

You English are so insecure every time you lose The Ashes you take them back to England. How many times have you lost again? 32 was it?

Australia B). And KOF is right, regional NSW beaches are better than Sydney's. Queensland's beaches are great fun if you want to be stung by a jellyfish.

Hazard should take note of the strong support Australia gives to this club as opposed with other clubs.

Now, quick, hide this page before BlueLion see's it :ph34r:

We let you win cos we feel sorry for you convicts ;)

I know you're joking but I'm just going to throw this out here. My mother's side of the family came from London in the 1860s and my paternal grandparents came from England god knows when (I've never met them). SO BUGGER YOU I COULD GET CITIZENSHIP TO ENGLAND EASILY BUT I DON'T WANNA!

I know you're joking but I'm just going to throw this out here. My mother's side of the family came from London in the 1860s and my paternal grandparents came from England god knows when (I've never met them). SO BUGGER YOU I COULD GET CITIZENSHIP TO ENGLAND EASILY BUT I DON'T WANNA!

Can't blame you. It's a shithole! :lol:

You're probably better off in your little town with loads of stuff to do........... :ph34r:

We could always talk about the English dominance in the Ashes if that's more to your fancy?

Dominance? Ha! may I remind you of true domination? When Warne, Mcgrath, Hayden, Gilchrist and Ponting smashed you over, and over and over again...England has never dominated the Ashes. It's always been Australia. Enjoy your little moment of pride, soon the Aussies will rightfully retain the Ashes :)

Can't blame you. It's a shithole! :lol:

You're probably better off in your little town with loads of stuff to do........... :ph34r:

You don't need loads of stuff to do when you are as talented with your left hand as I am. Plus, I don't think I could handle hearing this joke everyday: "Durrr, so ye returnin to tha scene of the crime, eh? hurr hurr hurr."