Eden Hazard

the wes

Good point, i shall edit, Although i would hope we have a manager before the start of the season.

o-rly.jpg

Problem is we would need to have the manager by next week when Hazard is rumored to make his choice before going on vacation.

There are 2 options for him really. Money or playing time.

If he wants money, then he will choose City.

If he wants regular playing time then he will choose Chelsea.

I think United are a definitive no, because like us they only offer playing time but I'm sure we also offer a little more money. Also, playing time at United might be a lot but still probably less than Chelsea cause United already have enough wingers.

It's Chelsea or City.

I think United are a definitive no, because like us they only offer playing time but I'm sure we also offer a little more money. Also, playing time at United might be a lot but still probably less than Chelsea cause United already have enough wingers.

It's Chelsea or City.

Actually think we're offering more money.

It's Chelsea or City.

Let's not use the "players go to City only for the money" card here and be realistic. There are plenty of reasons for him to go to Man City even in addition to the money. He would be a definite starter in all three teams and has a good chance of winning trophies whichever team he decides to go to.

As far as the wages go I think he would get pretty much the same amount from us and Man City with United slightly behind. If money is important to him then it's up to us and City but I believe United's offer will still be good enough and he will make his choice from the three teams.

I actually hate this guy, he's a prick and think he's the next Lionel Messi or Maradonna, so egotistical, i actually hope he doesn't come in the premier league and stays far away, fuck off to Serie A or La Liga you big headed cunt.

Let's not use the "players go to City only for the money" card here and be realistic. There are plenty of reasons for him to go to Man City even in addition to the money. He would be a definite starter in all three teams and has a good chance of winning trophies whichever team he decides to go to.

As far as the wages go I think he would get pretty much the same amount from us and Man City with United slightly behind. If money is important to him then it's up to us and City but I believe United's offer will still be good enough and he will make his choice from the three teams.

I don't think he's a definite starter for City or even United.

I don't think he's a definite starter for City or even United.

Why? Do you honestly believe someone like that diving cunt Ashley Young will keep him out of United's starting lineup? I would think Hazard as a definite starter on the left with Nani and Valencia fighting it out for the starting spot on the right. Valencia is so one footed it's ridiculous so he wouldn't threaten Hazard's place on the left and I'm having a hard time imagining Nani either because most of his best games have come on the right wing.

And at City who do they even have on the wings? Nasri hasn't exactly lived up to expectations and Silva plays mainly behind the striker where Mata has played for us. They have had to use their strikers Balotelli, Aguero and Tevez on the wings because they don't have any good wingers, just like it is with Chelsea. Of course they do have Milner and Johnson, but who are we kidding if we say they are the reasons why Hazard shouldn't go to City? Milner isn't anywhere near as good as Eden and Johnson is most likely leaving this summer.

You guys do know that it's very probable that Hazard is not demanding anything, but left all of the financial negotations up to his managers? Hazard seems arrogant, but actually that's more ignorance than arrogance. I'm pretty sure he didn't speak with any club personally yet and that it's just his managers who want to get as many $'s as possible.

Don't call him a dick before you know 100% what is going on, especially when he might still sign at Chelsea.

The kid is ambitious and is marked as best 21 yrs talent of the world. Top player in France league 1, top assistant (one of best in eu), lot of goals (I think more than 20). In my opinion right now better than Gotze and Neymar. Simply because he plays more than Gotze and has bigger efect. He shined on many big games, has fantastic stats and plays in decent league. Easily comparable to German (equal). Also he is most tackled player and had run of more than 100 consecutive matches. He is very talented and everyone like him (Gotze, Neymar, Lucas,...) will cost lot and want HUGE wages. Gotze is on 170.000 at Dortmund already! Hazard is no different, accept the fact that players of his class will always want huge wages because they can get them! And his club will earn more money too. You cant blame him ego and cunt and mercenary because you dont know him and story behind. From what I saw (not read some BS of idiotic press), the kid looked just fine and ready for big stuff.

Realise that we live in this world, where money is everything. The times when you got prospect for few mio are gone. Talents like Hazard are future and they will be very expensive and want big wages. Except that fact. It will be easier for you. And If we get Eden, you should be very happy to get such player in our club. I will certainly be...

And the money...its not yours realy...while the deal would be great. We need big players and they cost lot. Spend 35mio on him, 35 on Hulk, 25 on Moutinho and 15 on Azpi. As it was said, we have 110 mio available, and sell Meieres, Essien and Malouda and we will spend around 90, that seems reasobable.

You guys do know that it's very probable that Hazard is not demanding anything, but left all of the financial negotations up to his managers? Hazard seems arrogant, but actually that's more ignorance than arrogance. I'm pretty sure he didn't speak with any club personally yet and that it's just his managers who want to get as many $'s as possible.

Don't call him a dick before you know 100% what is going on, especially when he might still sign at Chelsea.

Completely agreed. There's way too many people throwing shit around on him while reading a lot of news that is 50% made up and 40% speculations. Obviously he wants to be sure that the choice he makes is the correct one, as in not going to a club where he will find himself benched.

This. If he in fact does sign for us then many on this forum will have made fools out of themselves. Still plenty of time to call him a cunt if he rejects us. :Goober:

amazed people are saying 200 000 yes he is worth it ,,,, It would set targets for Mata ,,Luiiz Ramires and others when we want to renew their contracts.

We were supposed to be trying to REDUCE our wage bill not send it into orbit