Eden Hazard

the wes

Sorry, but I'm quite suspicious of a supposed deal that is contingent upon a team advancing from the CL playoff round.

It seems bizarre but in fact, if Arsanal fail to qualify to the CL, Hazard has the opportunity to play in CL with LOSC... No emergency for the player to force a move, he can wait one more season even if with a treble Ligue1/Coupe de France/Player of the season it's impossible to do better, win the Champions League or the so beloved League Cup maybe? :P

It seems bizarre but in fact, if Arsanal fail to qualify to the CL, Hazard has the opportunity to play in CL with LOSC... No emergency for the player to force a move, he can wait one more season even if with a treble Ligue1/Coupe de France/Player of the season it's impossible to do better, win the Champions League or the so beloved League Cup maybe? :P

Besides he is 20, he knows a few more season in France won't hurt him. As long as Lille have a good team, he is likely to stay.

i`d love to go east of eden and find the duke of hazard in a chelsea shirt.

not bad seeing as i`m in a fooked up state.

anyway i`d love to see the lad in a Chelsea shirt because like Lukaku i could see him giving his all for Chelsea and being happy to spend the next 10-14 years at the club. the words it`s always been my dream to play for <insert one of the top two teams in his native land here> are not words i ever expect him to utter,with all due respect to the belgian league.

maybe someday soon we`ll be throwing brussel sprouts in the air to go with the celery. :)

He was subd in the game Belgium - Turkey around the 60th minute. Before the game was done he allready was eating an hamburger outside the stadium, tv broadcaster caught him on camera.

But now weeks after it's rumoured it wasn't about that why he get his 3 game ban, he shouted something to the coaches so they say..

Current manager Leekens and Hazard aren't going well together, never have been.. Imo it is all about Leekens why he didn't get the same level as he does at Lille..

Certainly frustrating for us Belgians. This is the type of crap that has always plagued the national team and I'm not enamoured with Leekens as the head man. Hazard, however, needs to grow up and be less of a petualant child. If he can keep his baggage away, which 99% of the time he does, he's a top 10 top 5 player in the world.

I'm hoping the Belgium FA gets its head of of its arse and gets together the necessary funds to get Eric Gerets (main defensive cog in 1986 4th place WC team) to be the head man for World Cup qualifying and WC 2014 (provided Belgium qualifies).