Eden Hazard

the wes

Damn. This is the result of frustration caused by kalouda and our lack of marque signings in the transfer window. I understand where you are coming from :D

It's because i see the numbers 21 and 15 everytime i close my eyes. The haunting images of Kalou in a Chelsea shirt, and Malouda's attempts at trickery - it makes my mind dulge into what i call Wenger syndrome! It dumbs me down at random points in the day, mostly late at night :D

Actually its the same old story. LIlle want 30M Euros. which is 26M Pounds. I think Chelsea will let this kid slip away again. Unfortunately it wil be to Arsenal. Le Arse wants to spend now.

I'm more than positive they will ask for a King's ransom (all of the Fabregas and Nasri money) if Arsenal are involved. They lost Gervinho to them and Lille wouldn't want to become a feeder club for Arsenal.

Besides Arsenal can fuck off, we are twice the club with twice the ambition.

I was just watching another Hazard video on youtube....french teams have some really crappy defenses!

Hazard looks like a slow-motion version of Ronaldo.

The French league has given us some great players over the years so it can't be that bad.

The French league has given us some great players over the years so it can't be that bad.

Take nothing away from Hazard, he has skill and very accurate finishing, I just don't think he'll be the next best player in the world.....still want us to sign him though.

http://football-talk...gn-eden-hazard/

Just like the Mata price only around 26mill, why don't splash out for those two, Imagine Mata - Torres - Hazard or alternatively De Bruyne - Lukaku - Sturridge, you can mix em' up to ;)

No thanks i prefer Anelka passing sideways and Malouda's shooting from 40 yards :rolleyes: