Eden Hazard

the wes

IF he would be on the bench all the time, I agree with you he rather should stay in Lille.

But why do you think he would lose himself at Arsenal? He has proven himself in the french league and clearly is ready for a new level!

And I'm sure he is ready for a new level! I don't see him coming to Arsenal to sit on the bench...

He hasn't proved enough for me, he hasn't a huge importance on the results of his team... Gervinho may be faaaar behind him in terms of playing intelligence and variery of his game, potential etc... But the fact is that even if Gervinho was near to the best he can do for a team and Hazard was far, Gervinho was more important for LOSC last season.

Hazard has two solutions in front of him:

• Staying at Lille and pass another step in his progression, Payet is not a masterchief and being part of a concurrence with him is not insurmountable
  • Sign for a club where he would achieve his evolution, not a club where he would be the first choice like at Arsenal, where he would have pressure because the team will certainly struggle this season.

For me he isn't yet ready to go in a big club , he can do so if he is used sparingly and increasingly, not if he has to be decisive regulary right now. He has such a huge potential that I would be sad if he burns his wings.

For me he isn't yet ready to go in a big club

This is of course something that has different opinions.

He has been playing in Lille since 2007, what makes it 4 seasons in the first team (only 4 games in his 1st year).

In my opinion he made a huge progress every year. First by scoring in his debut performance against St-Etienne.

Later by eliminating star team Lyon with 2 assists and a goal, after this shining in Europe against Genua & even Liverpool.

He has won the french cup & the french league now. He got award of most promising talent in 2010 & this year he got the award of best player overall in the french league.

Of course there is always room for discussion whether or not he is ready for a next step... But if you see his palmarès, I think it's more than fair to say he can try to get one step higher.

I'm sure with his talent he can quickly adapt to Chelseas or Arsenal's level.

Of course being belgian myself... , with all respect for the french league & Lille, II wish for our biggest talent in Belgium to make this big step to a bigger club.

If he went to Arsenal he will turn into another Theo Walcott, how Arsene has a good reputation with young players is beyond me, how many has he actually turned great? Fabregas who else?

Dont be silly, mate...

Henry, Song, Anelka :doh: , Clichy, Nasri, RvP and more nearly 10-15

This is of course something that has difference opinions.

He has been playing in Lille since 2007, what makes it 4 seasons in the first team (only 4 games in his 1st year).

In my opinion he made a huge progress every year. First by scoring in his debut performance against St-Etienne.

Later by eliminating star team Lyon with 2 assists and a goal, after this shining in Europe against Genua & even Liverpool.

He has won the french cup & the french league now. He got award of most promising talent in 2010 & this year he got the award of best player overall in the french league.

Of course there is always room for discussion whether or not he is ready for a next step... But if you see his palmarès, I think it's more than fair to say he can try to get one step higher.

I'm sure with his talent he can quickly adapt to Chelseas or Arsenal's level.

Of course being belgian myself... , with all respect for the french league & Lille, II wish for our biggest talent in Belgium to make this big step to a bigger club.

I do agree, it would be difficult to win more things and accomplish a better season than this one on the paper because he has won everything... But beyond trophies, I think he has everything to win at staying at Lille, being the main player of his team : Gervinho and Cabaye left and there is a lot of suspense about Sow, will he do like Gignac: 24 goals and nothing after ; or Benzema who scored almost 15 goals several years in the row... Saying that he has a highway in front of him to become the boss of this team is a weak word, it's really not Payet or Pedretti who can overshadow Hazard if he keeps improving as he does for the last 2 or 3 seasons

He can also stay at Lille to wait for the Euro and being more exposed after the tournament if Belgium kick out Turkey next month and qualifies. No doubt that there will be a real race to sign him, not just shy approaches from Inter, Chelsea or Arsanal

It's obvious that on the paper a move seems logical, but I don't share this point. The Player of the Year in France, like with Bale, is a wide joke, I don't question Hazard potential, but just his real role on the dynamic of the team which I find really far from what he is able to and far from whar Gervinho or Lisandro achieved.

Dont be silly, mate...

Henry, Song, Anelka :doh: , Clichy, Nasri, RvP and more nearly 10-15

Henry was already quality had a rough time in Turin, Nasri was already amazing at Marseille, Van Persie ill give, Clichy is a donkey and Song is good but nowhere near world class.