Eden Hazard

the wes

ah right i see..not too bad then.though i`m sure it`s not something that AVB and JT would take lightly.

i don`t know if you follow the NFL but the New York Jets QB was filmed once eating an hotdog whilst sitting on the bench waiting for the Jets D to get off..i think in part the Jets seemed to be in on it tho,but it was a big thing for a few days in the media.

Hazard has always stated his dream club to play for was Arsenal (just like Lukaku did with us).

Unfortunately for them... Eden also wants to play CL this season... and measure himself with the best teams in Europe.

So if Arsenal manages to qualify for the CL tonight... I'm pretty sure Eden will make his move to Emirates Stadium next week.

BUT if they don't... I see a big opportunity for other teams playing CL to finally draw his attention.

If Lille stops to being **** about his transfer fee... I see him make a big move in the next week.

The fact that Lukaku plays in Chelsea could be a huge advantage for us to let him sign at the bridge!

However Eden is well aware of the fact that he's a great talent... I'm sure he will want to feel that the club his signs for... REALLY wants him and also believes in him.

Not sure with Mata having signed here... he probably will feel like 2nd choice.

Still hoping he could sign for us though! So prayers that Arsenal will lose in Italy tonight. And then hoping AVB get's into Eden's head, bringing over the message he really needs him.

Hazard has always stated his dream club to play for was Arsenal (just like Lukaku did with us).

Unfortunately for them... Eden also wants to play CL this season... and measure himself with the best teams in Europe.

So if Arsenal manages to qualify for the CL tonight... I'm pretty sure Eden will make his move to Emirates Stadium next week.

BUT if they don't... I see a big opportunity for other teams playing CL to finally draw his attention.

If Lille stops to being **** about his transfer fee... I see him make a big move in the next week.

The fact that Lukaku plays in Chelsea could be a huge advantage for us to let him sign at the bridge!

However Eden is well aware of the fact that he's a great talent... I'm sure he will want to feel that the club his signs for... REALLY wants him and also believes in him.

Not sure with Mata having signed here... he probably will feel like 2nd choice.

Still hoping he could sign for us though! So prayers that Arsenal will lose in Italy tonight. And then hoping AVB get's into Eden's head, bringing over the message he really needs him.

Arsenal are through now. Looks like they'll get him. If he's a die-hard Arsenal fan then i doubt he will want to come to us, which is fair enough.

Can someone show an example of where he declared a love for Arsenal?

I don't have a specific article to link to... but I have read this in Belgian press a number of times now in the past two years.

Everytime he's been ask what team he would like to play for... he answers that Arsenal would be a good team for him.

BUT there is a big difference in Eden's love for Arsenal compared with the love that Lukaku has for Chelsea. It's not that eden sleeps with a shirt of Van Persie :)! How I feel it... he likes the way Arsenal plays... but of course also loves to play in another big team in the pl.

Now I read that Lille's manager says he really isn't for sale!

And that he's at least twice the value of Nasri. Even a € 30 million offer of Arsenal would not be enough for Lille!

They state that Lille has already lost important players and that now the team is build up around Hazard.

Furthermore he says that Nasri's contract was in his last year... Eden is still under contract until 2015!

*** Lille. I really hope they let him go there... He has nothing to learn anymore in the French League!

Well, it is better for him to stay at Lille than to lose himself at Arsenal.

IF he would be on the bench all the time, I agree with you he rather should stay in Lille.

But why do you think he would lose himself at Arsenal? He has proven himself in the french league and clearly is ready for a new level!

And I'm sure he is ready for a new level! I don't see him coming to Arsenal to sit on the bench...

Well, it is better for him to stay at Lille than to lose himself at Arsenal.

I agree. The French Ligue Un gets a lot of undeserved criticism, it is a very competitive league and again it is an open championship. Eden has more chance of silverware with LOSC than he does at Olympique d'Arsene.