Eden Hazard

the wes

You are around just because Chelsea bought some belgian guys: Lukaku, and now Hazard. Its really hard to see "BEL" producing great players, so its not my fault that good thing dont start with BEL.

Most of your posts were silly attempts to prove that Lukaku is a great player, I suggest you to not try this again in this topic, let Hazard prove himself on the pitch. Right now I dont see anything, but his price tag, to suggest he is an obvious starting XI when our full squad is ready and fit.

Don't worry Hamilton... I think he's talking to me :ph34r: .

Henrique please... could you start by posting some useful things instead of all this b***. I'm starting to think you have a problem with Belgium.

Come on over here if you like. I invite you to my country and you can stay at my place. You will see some really good things start with 'BEL' B) .

Also you're quite close to 'the Bridge'... Brussels - London only 2hours with the Eurostar train.

If you don't notice the talent that is amongst our national team at this moment... you are simply blind, stupid OR just not following international football. But don't worry... you will have the chance to see them play from up close in 2 years in your country :D

And I have good news for you! I will not discuss Lukaku or Hazard (or any other belgian player) with you again. I will simply let them speak themselves, on the pitch!

I would be proud if so many different nationalities would have an interest in my club, let alone actively participate on my club's board. Chelsea wants international appeal, it's good for the clubs reputation and for it's finances. So get used to it, Chelsea FC is a world-known club with fans all over the world. If you can't deal with that, give supporting QPR a try.

What the fuck are you talking about?

We have this topic full of people like you, supporting a player and not the club.

Your post made no sense, and has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Great start to his chelsea career... It is clear he will be a big asset this season... Great player. Considering some of the transfers of this kind of money... I.e. Caroll, Schevchenko in 06, this is a great signing who should only get better with experience... One game doesn't make him God, but it is a good start to his career for us... My main worry is the amount he gets tackled every game because the defence can't deal with it... Especailly against the like of stoke... Makes me cringe every time he gets tackled...

The "Hazard is overatted" talk is bullshit! He is a fantastic player and im sure he will show us that soon. And on top of that i think a lot of people seem to forget that the high price tag he have is because he is a fantastic talent. He isnt really supposed to be worlds best player right now, but be calm, he will be soon ;)

Now that's overrating him, after one good game against Wigan and you get ahead of yourself like that?.

I've watched Lillie games, i watched all of the pre season games and Hazard was good, poor in some games but i never thought he was world class. And he still has a lot to prove, and i hope he does prove himself.

I knew he would impress against Wigan, but what will be very important and this is very well worth taking note, is his performance against Newcastle.

Newcastle are a very good side and very well organized, if Hazard disturbs the peace there, then that will just be brilliant.

Now that's overrating him, after one good game against Wigan and you get ahead of yourself like that?.

I've watched Lillie games, i watched all of the pre season games and Hazard was good, poor in some games but i never thought he was world class. And he still has a lot to prove, and i hope he does prove himself.

I knew he would impress against Wigan, but what will be very important and this is very well worth taking note, is his performance against Newcastle.

Newcastle are a very good side and very well organized, if Hazard disturbs the peace there, then that will just be brilliant.

Please watch when the post was made next time :)

Please watch when the post was made next time :)

Fuck sake, i am sorry, it's been doing this a lot recently, everytime i go on a thread it goes to a few pages before the page i last looked at. It isn't the first time I've done this recently.

"There are still things to perfect," he told RMC Sport. "In the second half, I lost important balls. At the start of the match, it was very good.

"That's what's demanded of me: being decisive. It's very good and I hope it continues like that."

Do you support Newcastle?

You say don't judge him on one match, but what if he rips Newcastle apart, what will you say?

Do you support Newcastle?

You say don't judge him on one match, but what if he rips Newcastle apart, what will you say?

Yeah i support Newcastle, it's got nothing to do that Newcastles our next game mind at all, it's also got nothing to do with there a much better side than Wigan at all either. I just support them, that's how things go, so yeah any conspiracy theories or over thinking just got put to bed.

Yeah i support Newcastle, it's got nothing to do that Newcastles our next game mind at all, it's also got nothing to do with there a much better side than Wigan at all either. I just support them, that's how things go, so yeah any conspiracy theories or over thinking just got put to bed.

It's not only that, you seem to always mention them, it's a bit odd, that's all.

Btw our next game is against Reading.

So you support Newcastle and Chelsea? What will you do when we play them?

It's not only that, you seem to always mention them, it's a bit odd, that's all.

Btw our next game is against Reading.

I seem to always mention them?, like when?, because i like a lot of there players such as Tiote?.

Well at least i didn't think Kyle Walker was brilliant like you did after he made all those funny mistakes last season.

Keep going with your sly digs at me, and trying to prove me wrong all of the time, nothings worked so far and i seriously doubt it ever will.