Hulk

thejolta

His games this year are actualy very good. Its funny when people say Hulk is overrated because he plays in Russia, while they would pay 40mio for Witsel...who isnt worth that money either...neither of two is worth that money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hulk can perform against the best teams in europe and he showed that in his last 2 years at porto.

tumblr_m7772p6K0Z1qdq433.jpg

Times have changed, market has changed, 40m for Hulk's calibre isn't too bad if you think about it. I'd say Hulk and a RB and we're sorted for the long term.

40 milion euro is good for hulk he is so more worth

£32m for Hulk? Hell yes! As mentioned above - the last piece of puzzle.

Are you serious that ud rather have Moses+Lewandowski than Hulk? There is absolutley no logic in that what so ever..

Let's all take a minute and thank God that we never signed this guy. Sorry for bringing this topic back to life, but it had to be said.

Agreed - I guess it shows our evaluation of players is pretty good ;)

i remember the forum made plenty of hulk graphics that summer. did we actually bid for him in the end? some portuguese source was going on and on about hulk close to agreeing a deal and then he was on this plane to london at one point..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You