Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

what are you on?

this is a forum, you dumbass. people post, reply and discuss. if u dont want to do that then dont bloody be a member. get lost and stay out. none of us have a bloody say in what chelsea does/buys/sells but yet we speculate and give our views on things. this is a thread from a player who is not officially yet confirmed as a chelsea player and till then (and even after), we will all say what we people feel about the inclusion of schurlle. if u cant understand this simple thing then FUCK OFF.

ps - next time you include MUMBAI in it then i ll have to go batman on your ass too.also its not the first time you have done this. so lets keep it clean.

Since I told you that I am not interested in your postings, can you read ?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I told you that I am not interested in your postings, can you read ?

yes i can i read. but by my consistent and regular acts of "disobedience", cant u understand that i dont give a damn of what u r interested in?

yes i can i read. but by my consistent and regular acts of "disobedience", cant u understand that i dont give a damn of what u r interested in?

Since you claim you can read, then read well now.

Schurrle is not or should be compare to pathetic Marin.

Now, I am finished.

Have some curry & pray for Chelsea to sign Schurrle.

Bushman this is not a forum to be instigating trouble and causing a problem with other forum members. Please behave yourself and act appropriately.

naaahhh dude... this is party week so pizzas for me. by the way party is for the exit of FSW and the hope that some of his ardent supporters are never again seen here.

Less of the insults Bushman

I do not wish him to respond to me at all. Why can´t he just refrain from posting to me ? I do not need to be told to fuck off as you can see above. That to me is an insult. How about it ?

I do not wish him to respond to me at all. Why can´t he just refrain from posting to me ? I do not need to be told to fuck off as you can see above. That to me is an insult. How about it ?

I cant see anywhere where youve been told to fuck off.

Your posts could be construed quite clearly as racist eg ''have some curry''. That is something we will not tolerate. You have been warned

Thats pretty racist man. Sadly theres alot of these kind of people, ive been called racist names too here in New Zealand. So really shame on you. I thought Canadian was super nice.

Besides curry is DELICIOUS! butter chicken, dang tasty.

supposedly the leverkusen chairman says they want kdb for 2 years, anyone know if thats true

yes, its true. he said, if chelsea decide not to loan him out, they will look for other alternatives. if there wont be any replacement, schürrle will stay. also de bruynes agent said, that they hope, that his future will be sorted out at this weekend. if chelsea decide to sell him/loan him out, leverkusen and dortmund are both possible destination, with which there "wont be alot to talk about anymore".

Leverkusen are really making a mess out of it. As if it is our problem whether they sign a replacement or not. They simply should accept or refuse the bid and shut up. Wankers. NOt only have they been indiscret about our Schürrle interest, they also think they have to spread their contemplation about their transfer policy all over the media. As if any one gives a shit. Our bid is very good and the money should give them the flexibility to get a decent player in that position. From the very beginning only our board has the right to include any of our players into that deal, still they come out and say KDB or bust. Their behaviour is so dumb, unprofessional and impolite towards us. I say let these bitches fuck themselves. We are CFC FFS. we can have any player in the world. Sign s.o. else and/or Schürrle next year for 14m.

Leverkusen are really making a mess out of it. As if it is our problem whether they sign a replacement or not. They simply should accept or refuse the bid and shut up. Wankers. NOt only have they been indiscret about our Schürrle interest, they also think they have to spread their contemplation about their transfer policy all over the media. As if any one gives a shit. Our bid is very good and the money should give them the flexibility to get a decent player in that position. From the very beginning only our board has the right to include any of our players into that deal, still they come out and say KDB or bust. Their behaviour is so dumb, unprofessional and impolite towards us. I say let these bitches fuck themselves. We are CFC FFS. we can have any player in the world. Sign s.o. else and/or Schürrle next year for 14m.

Great post mate excactly what I was thinkin! ?