Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Apparently Cavani's agent has came out and said he will leave Napoli at the end of the year and we are one of the 5 clubs that can afford him - us, Real, Barca, City, PSG. If true test Napoli this month and see if they will cash in now? Schurrle would be a good option for a wing but not as a CF

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negotations with Leverkusen are like those with Bilbao. I don't see any chance in Schurrle leaving with a transfer fee anywhere near his market price. Not only we offered them 30m for Schurrle at the beginning of the season, but Munich offered them 40m for Bender and they rejected. They could've made a profit of 70m (!) and you'd get a lot better players for this price.

Munich loves having all the Germans internationals at their club.

Yup, they also wanted to have Reus, but he joined his former club Borussia Dortmund. Also they said anyday soon, it's quite probable to see Mario Goetze in a Bayern Munich trikot as well. Right now, as it's announced that Holtby won't renew his contract at Schalke, there are rumours that Bayern may want him. But I think that's just wild guesses, as he wouldn't be a real improvement to their squad IMO. Just to give a few examples.

Yup, they also wanted to have Reus, but he joined his former club Borussia Dortmund. Also they said anyday soon, it's quite probable to see Mario Goetze in a Bayern Munich trikot as well. Right now, as it's announced that Holtby won't renew his contract at Schalke, there are rumours that Bayern may want him. But I think that's just wild guesses, as he wouldn't be a real improvement to their squad IMO. Just to give a few examples.

It would be pretty sickening to see Gotze playing for Munchen or whatever that place is called. Crazy Germans having different words to us.

It would be pretty sickening to see Gotze playing for Munchen or whatever that place is called. Crazy Germans having different words to us.

It's München, but you probably don't have the right button for it. :D

Yeah, but I don't think Dortmund would agree on that, they are doing their best to keep their squad together. I think nothing's impossible, but I can't see Götze leaving Dortmund, and if, then not before the end of his contract in 2016. And I'm pretty sure he'd join either Real or a Premier League club then, but that's so far away.

• 3 months later...