David Luiz

the wes

On 31/12/2016 at 7:31 PM, DDA said:

Have always loved Luiz. I hope he becomes captain next season. He deserves that armband through passion alone. Only Azpi rivals him in that department.

Id be more than happy with one of the Daves. More likely Luiz tho.

Luiz%20Blue.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Antonio Conte has hailed David Luiz as a ‘warrior’ and spoken about the importance of having the whole squad in good form.

David Luiz, scored his first goal since returning to the club in our recent draw at Liverpool and Conte praised the Brazilian for his impressive form, particularly given the fact he has been experiencing some discomfort in his knee.

‘He’s available, his fitness is good but he’s playing with a little pain in his knee,’ said Conte. ‘He’s a warrior and he’s playing very well, I’m pleased for him. He’s showing me a great attitude and a will to continue to fight despite the fact that sometimes he has a bit of pain.’

The pain on his knee is because of Aguero, the farking karnt will get whats coming to him sooner or later, never mind the red card and 4 game ban, i never wished injury on a player , but that argentine fuck had me fuming, clear intention to hurt Luiz with that tackle. Sorry for this rant, cheers mates.

Seems like Luiz wasn't supposed to take this frre kick against Lolpool

Willian reveals his reaction to David Luiz's free-kick vs Liverpool

http://www.givemesport.com/983573-willian-reveals-his-reaction-to-david-luizs-freekick-vs-liverpool?autoplay=on

It seemed like a clever training-ground routine. Like Antonio Conte, knowing he has two decent set-piece takers in Luiz and Willian, had planned to capitalise on any confusion in the opponent’s defence.

But it turns out Willian was just as surprised as anyone.

Willian thought he was going to take it

The two Brazilians appeared on Chelsea TV show Friday Night Live, where the topic of Luiz’s goal came up. When asked if he thought the defender was going take the free-kick, Willian said: “No, no, no.”

He added: “I think, ‘he’s crazy. What are you doing to do?’. He scored a beautiful goal, but it was a surprise for everyone, and for the camera as well.”

Willian was then asked what he would have done if Luiz missed.

“I cannot say here,” he said, before bursting out laughing.

He is having superb season so far. Those who say he should be one of candidates for player of season are not so wrong. He has been a real leader and warrior for the team. 

But its just funny how he has been doing fantastic whole season, but the real praise only came after the goal he scored vs pool. He is a defender, and he did damn amazing work there. Then scores a free kick and suddenly media goes crazy best cb in league etc etc. 

15 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He is having superb season so far. Those who say he should be one of candidates for player of season are not so wrong. He has been a real leader and warrior for the team. 

But its just funny how he has been doing fantastic whole season, but the real praise only came after the goal he scored vs pool. He is a defender, and he did damn amazing work there. Then scores a free kick and suddenly media goes crazy best cb in league etc etc. 

Dude he has been recieving a lot of praise for his defensive work before that free kick. Even from his number 1 critique, that wanker Souness!

If Chelsea win the PL title, there's no dispute in my mind that Luiz HAS to win PFA Player of the year. 

Without Luiz, and the skill set he brings to the table; there's no shot our 3 Back formation works.

Just looking at the defensive stats  once we switched and went on that incredible 13 Match winning streak Luiz has literally not put a foot wrong. All while playing injured after that c**t Aguero tried to take mans career? Rahhh 

The Luiz propoganda for PFA Player of the Year, needs to start, and soon.  

8 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

If Chelsea win the PL title, there's no dispute in my mind that Luiz HAS to win PFA Player of the year. 

Without Luiz, and the skill set he brings to the table; there's no shot our 3 Back formation works.

Just looking at the defensive stats  once we switched and went on that incredible 13 Match winning streak Luiz has literally not put a foot wrong. All while playing injured after that c**t Aguero tried to take mans career? Rahhh 

The Luiz propoganda for PFA Player of the Year, needs to start, and soon.  

Why not Kante ... He is doing what he does best ... helping command the midfield. And he has doing it in successive season now which means he wasnt lucky the first time around. Without Kante, it would had been difficult for us. 

P.S: I'm not saying Luiz doesnt deserve it but for me Kante deserves more ... 

I was one of the ones was raging when we resigned Luiz hat off to conte for resigning him and helped him become one are key players this season that sweeper role fits him like a glove in are formation 

Easily the best CB in the Premier League this season. He really matured as a player and isn't so error prone like 4 years ago where he gave goals away every other game. I never thought he would thrive in a 3 mans defence, but fortunately it seems it's rather the opposite.

Love the fact he came back to win the league with us.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

What a guy. Amazing performance. Have you noticed he always steps up when we its an important game?

I cannot disagree with any of what you have said. This guy has come back on the back of some serious shit from the media and fans, Conte has brought him in and whilst some questioned it he has been absolute fucking brilliant IMO.

He leads, he works, he organises, he is strong in the air, he can pass and control from the back and he is now a top class CB. Conte needs a massive pat on the back for one, bringing him back, two, trusting him and three, making him into an absolute rock of a defender. Yes we know he has a few fragile moments but show me a defender who doesn't.....this guy is not just a real quality player but he's a leader.