David Luiz

the wes

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Forget JT and Cahill, Kante made Morgan and Huth look world beaters. I have deliberately kept a close eye on him in games since about April and Leicester's title win makes more and more sense every time i watch him.

Crazy how Huth was released from Stoke then was arguably top3 central defender in England. But that's Kante for you. I hope that he makes David look good but I really hope Conte actually makes him good. If both fail then I'm afraid David Luiz cannot be cured.

I couldn't believe when I read there was a possibility of his return and didn't allow myself to get excited until about 1230 pm last night when they showed him on Chelsea TV in the shirt and my heart skipped a beat. I was so sad when he left, I loved him, was a great player for us and deleted he's back and to hear it was him that pushed for the move and really wanted to come back to Chelsea. I mean what more could anyone want than a player desperate to come back and wear our shirt. I can't wait to see him playing again. 

3 hours ago, Muzchap said:

DAVID LUIZ
VERSUS JOHN
STONES
DEF POSITION DEF
29Y 4M AGE 22Y 3M
6FT 1IN HEIGHT 6FT 2IN
13ST 3LB WEIGHT 11ST 3LB

FL | PSG |   | EVE | PL
06/15 - 06/16   06/15 - 06/16

STARTS

MINS
PLAYED

GOALS
SCORED

H

GOALS
HEAD/FOOT

ASSISTS

CLEAN
SHEETS

GOALS
AGAINST

MINS PER
GOALS A

TOTAL

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah that is what most PSG fans are saying. 

It seems we wasted money for nothing on DL and Alonso. Should have just stayed with what we got because what we bought aren't any better then what we got. 

With conte, time will tell.