Goodbye Didier Drogba

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can't argue that we can see this coming, the sign is there. and there is no other perfect way to end it at this very moment. it's like watching a good movie, when the hero will finally accomplish his mission and will leave everything else to new generation. gosh, we going to miss u badly didier :cry: . hope he can come one day as a short term loan player.

We knew this day would one day come, although I have to admit I was one of those who thought the DD we saw for the last 3 months didn't have it in him anymore... especially in the begining of the season... thank god we were wrong. WE LOVE YOU DIDIER FOREVER!!

Can't thank the big man enough - At his best he was the best in the world and did it when it mattered. Just want to wish Didier all the best in the future. Watching that farewell video brought a tear to the eye.

to all fellow chelsea fans who were his doubters, where are you now?

i wonder where are all those fellow chelsea fans who booed him.

and i wonder where are all those fellow chelsea fans who slagged him off unjustifiably.

578084_430910220267209_100000447056411_1447785_1299943873_n.jpg

stupid question of the year award for this.

Mourinho once said ''judge him when hes gone''

9 finals. 9 goals. 157 goals. 71 assists. 338 appearances. Drogba contributed a goal every other game he played for the club.

3 Premier Leagues. 4 FA Cups. 2 League Cups. 1 European Cup. 2 Community Shields. The King of Wembley. 10 (12) trophies in 8 years.

Drogba has absolutely redefined what it means to be a centre forward. He has played against and scored against every top side he has ever faced and defenders of Jamie Carragher’s quality have labelled him “unplayable”:

''If Chelsea get the ball on to Drogba’s chest on the edge of the box and he can bring it down and turn, well, that’s it. You can’t get round him without fouling him, it’s too late to get in front of him, you just have to hope he misses the shot.''

just heard an interview with him and he when asked his Five most emotional moments at CFC

1} When he signed

2) The win at Bolton

3)When Jose left

4)Double under Carlo

5) Champions League Final

and his biggest negative moment ? Moscow

Adieu big man -Chelseas Greatest

And even in Moscow he smashed the post with an amazing effort in Extra Time.

What a player and what a man, the best striker in our history. i can't thank him enough for what he's done for us. He's won us everything and he's ruined Arsenal so many times and what a way to say goodbye with the penalty to win the UCL. A true legend and definitely the right time to move on. Now time for us to build a new team around Torres.

Bye Dids. Gone, but never forgotten.

Just watched a couple of youtube tributes again. I'm crying harder than I was last night :(

Please Didier, return one day, even if just to cut the grass.

Also, nice interview with Albert Drogba, Didier's dad:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/23/3121396/albert-drogba-the-time-was-ripe-for-my-son-to-leave-chelsea

And even in Moscow he smashed the post with an amazing effort in Extra Time.

What a player and what a man, the best striker in our history. i can't thank him enough for what he's done for us. He's won us everything and he's ruined Arsenal so many times and what a way to say goodbye with the penalty to win the UCL. A true legend and definitely the right time to move on. Now time for us to build a new team around Torres.

Bye Dids. Gone, but never forgotten.

this