Goodbye Didier Drogba

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a New Striker to Lead us... Torres& Lukaku can't do it...

Cavani/Falcao would be great.

i think since we needto change our style we should concentrate on a couple of wingers and torres should lead the line first choice,

if not lukaku we should sign a striker like Demba ba to rotate

A true legend on its way from the club but what a way to say his goodbye to the club and to us. His last kick for Chelsea FC won the Champions League, the best goodbye to be honest. Just a pity he won't take part in the Club World Cup.

Didier, you will never be forgotten, A statue outside the Bridge and the Emirates!

And Wembley!

Drogba: 'Winning Champions League was the turning point' :cry:

"Winning the game was the turning point, " he said. "That's why I decided - we made history all together and I want people to remember that - and I think that's the best time to move on."

Drogba: 'Winning Champions League was the turning point' :cry:

"Winning the game was the turning point, " he said. "That's why I decided - we made history all together and I want people to remember that - and I think that's the best time to move on."

every word that has Drogba in it is bringing tears to my eyes

Drogba.. Thank you for everything, what a way to go out. I'm so happy that he was able to win the UCL, this was always going to be his final season as a Chelsea player.

We will never forget you, good luck :blue scalf: