Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

No, it's not. What are we going to do when we're away to some super team that would normally shit on us and we need a winger who isn't a selfish git? Ramires and Mata, I hear you say; what if ones injured/suspended?

Definitely worth keeping as cover, especially ahead of comedy acts like Essien and Malouda.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou must go. I will be happy to hear the news. He is a player we have wanted gone for a loooooong time. Being a passenger in the UCL win doesn't change that. Even though there's no official announcement everyone, including the media and opposition fans, are now also believing we have released Kalou and Bosingwa. Seems nailed on that they're going. Malouda and Essien need to follow, they need to be sold however.

No, it's not. What are we going to do when we're away to some super team that would normally shit on us and we need a winger who isn't a selfish git? Ramires and Mata, I hear you say; what if ones injured/suspended?

Definitely worth keeping as cover, especially ahead of comedy acts like Essien and Malouda.

Bertrand. And if that doesn't cut it, surely we can find someone with far superior work ethic than Kalou on lower wages, and one that doesn't make every Chelsea fan, bar you, want to rape Kalou every time we see him on the pitch.

The only reason Malouda is staying is because he has one year left in his contract, its not really a vote of confidence by the board or anyone for that matter. Moving Essien will be problematic, especially with his injuries and high wages. I think he might force a move because of the limited playing time. Turnbull is mainly here because of the homegrown criteria, and somewhat decent as a backup.

“I have two records at Chelsea — I have come on more than any other player from the bench and I have scored 14 goals as a sub, more than anyone else.”

LMAO

This guy is a legend.

Some people saying Kalou is not good enough, even as a squad player, are the same that months ago were saying AVB was good enough to guide us for 2 or 3 seasons.

I dont think Kalou should stay, but we won a UCL days ago, and Kalou was on the pitch, he helped us to win that, and so did Bosingwa.

So its not fair to call shit or garbage any player that helped us to win that trophy.

Its really pathetic to dismiss the work Kalou and Bonsingwa did to us all these years, I know they have their limitations, but the attitude of some people here makes me think we just lost the UCL final and it was Kalou's and Bosingwa's fault.

All I can say to these guys is thanks, because it wasnt only about Drogba, Cech and RDM, it was also about Bosingwa, Kalou, Meireles, Malouda and all the other underdog guys.

“I have two records at Chelsea — I have come on more than any other player from the bench and I have scored 14 goals as a sub, more than anyone else.”

LMAO

This guy is a legend.

Odd. I thought Drogba held the record for most goals scored as sub.

Some people saying Kalou is not good enough, even as a squad player, are the same that months ago were saying AVB was good enough to guide us for 2 or 3 seasons.

I dont think Kalou should stay, but we won a UCL days ago, and Kalou was on the pitch, he helped us to win that, and so did Bosingwa.

So its not fair to call shit or garbage any player that helped us to win that trophy.

Its really pathetic to dismiss the work Kalou and Bonsingwa did to us all these years, I know they have their limitations, but the attitude of some people here makes me think we just lost the UCL final and it was Kalou's and Bosingwa's fault.

All I can say to these guys is thanks, because it wasnt only about Drogba, Cech and RDM, it was also about Bosingwa, Kalou, Meireles, Malouda and all the other underdog guys.

No one is dismissing what Kalou and Bosingwa have done for Chelsea FC. All 11 players + substitutes helped us win the UCL trophy BUT that doesn't hide the fact that now is the best time for the likes of Kalou, Ferreira, Malouda, Essien to leave the club on a high. The end of the Mourinho era.

Time for some fresh faces in the squad.

No one is dismissing what Kalou and Bosingwa have done for Chelsea FC. All 11 players + substitutes helped us win the UCL trophy BUT that doesn't hide the fact that now is the best time for the likes of Kalou, Ferreira, Malouda, Essien to leave the club on a high. The end of the Mourinho era.

Time for some fresh faces in the squad.

Dont talk for the others, just go back some pages, or go to Bosingwas page and you will get what I mean.

He was not a passenger, he did more for the team than about 10 players that got medals.

He was and adding to what KOF said, Torres did more and looked much more threatening in the remaining 35-40 minutes(including ET) when he came on than Kalou did in the entire first 85 minutes!

Hello! I'm a fan of Schalke 04 and when I was reading in our (Schalke)-Forum, the following source came up. http://www.mirror.co...-to-sign-851663

How reliable is this newspaper? Because i'm from Germany, and I dont know really alot about "Daily mirror". I would be greatful for some answers.

Anyways. I would love to see Schalke is signing him up.

Hello! I'm a fan of Schalke 04 and when I was reading in our (Schalke)-Forum, following source came up. http://www.mirror.co...-to-sign-851663

How reliable is this newspaper? Because i'm from Germany, and I dont know really alot about "Daily mirror". I would be greatful for some answers.

Anyways. I would love to see Schalke signing him up.

I think he would be good at Schalke. He works hard and would probably excel a bit more in the Bundesliga given that the expectation won't be so ridiculous. Don't expect him to win games for you, but he will chip 10 goals and 10 assists a season.