Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Do you really think the club would release him then? Come on.

Chelseas transfer policy has been questionable at times, but it isn't handled by a 15 year old FM style.

Maybe they released them as they didn't want to hand out contracts (and then sell them later) because it would only delay the overhaul. They would have gotten maybe max 10 million for them both. The club may feel that is a small amount and think it's better to release them immediately and begin the overhaul for the future.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they released them as they didn't want to hand out contracts (and then sell them later) because it would only delay the overhaul. They would have gotten maybe max 10 million for them both. The club may feel that is a small amount and think it's better to release them immediately and begin the overhaul for the future.

they would still sell for 10m, come on now.

10 million towards the financial fair play rulings is a huge amount!

Do you really think the club would release him then? Come on.

Chelseas transfer policy has been questionable at times, but it isn't handled by a 15 year old FM style.

I'm 17 and i'll have you know i beat Manchester City 17-0 once.

The player doesn't have to sign this contract though, because it will only restrict their options.

KOF's reply was slightly misguided, we weren't saying to give him a new contract then sell him. We were saying that the club isn't stupid enough to release a player who has 1 year on his contract without trying to sell him.

Kalou is a decent squad player, but he's a player that will prevent a loss rather than get a win. We need more quality up front. The role Kalou has played for the club, Ramires can easily play that and better due to his versatility. If we do buy 2 wingers, then Ramires essentially gets relegated to the bench cause he isn't a holding player, so he'll probably get games when we intend to shut up opposition wings and counter.

That said, great servant for the club and the ultimate professional. He's still young and can accomplish a lot more in the future.

You are honestly my hero. I think I'm in love with you. Please renounce your Geordieism so we can get married? Max and Paddys road to nowhere is epic.

Sorry WHS, i'm already taken, me and Henri have our wedding on the 21st of next month, i can't wait!, and for the last time i'm not a fuckin geordie!.

And no one can beat Max and Paddys road to nowhere, except for Henri's and BlueLyon's road to know where, that would be awesome.