Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Sorry WHS, i'm already taken, me and Henri have our wedding on the 21st of next month, i can't wait!, and for the last time i'm not a fuckin geordie!.

And no one can beat Max and Paddys road to nowhere, except for Henri's and BlueLyon's road to know where, that would be awesome.

I'm considering killing Henri in a jealous rage.

Why do you always make me go off topic? Fucking Geordie!

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering killing Henri in a jealous rage.

Why do you always make me go off topic? Fucking Geordie!

Haha nice try, killing Henri yeah right, he doesn't come on this forum enough for you to do it :cry:

I agree i also noticed you were going on topic, so i hope you don't mind if i reported all your posts that where offtopic.

Is he really your favorite player?

Oh yes. He is basically a football version of me, little talent and all work rate.

Nothing on the official site about him being let go, so I assume they either have included him in the retained players list or are holding last ditch negotiations.

Oh yes. He is basically a football version of me, little talent and all work rate.

Nothing on the official site about him being let go, so I assume they either have included him in the retained players list or are holding last ditch negotiations.

So would it be fair to assume you rarely challenge for headers despite being physically adequate and chicken out of 50-50s more often than not effectively expending your work rate on a non-contact version of the sport?

Work rate doesn't cover up being an awful football player.

He was never good enough for Chelsea & it amazes me how he lasted this long, shocking.

I see Kez will never agree with me :(

On the plus side, it's Friday morning and not one whisper on the club website. All those articles didn't feature a single quote either. I am still mindlessly hoping he'll be retained.

I know he's your favourite player and all, but surely you must know he's not good enough for us, not even as a squad player.

I know he's your favourite player and all, but surely you must know he's not good enough for us, not even as a squad player.

If the board believe Malouda is good enough then so is Kalou.

So you suggest we keep two average players... isn't it better to get rid of at least one?

Id rather we get rid of the shitter player, which is Malouda.

Id rather we get rid of the shitter player, which is Malouda.

He has a contract, with a year left to run. Heard a quote recently that he intends to see it out. Probably because he won't earn that kinda money anywhere else.

Right, he's not good enough as a squad player, but Essien, Turnbull and Malouda are? :lol:

Back on topic, still not a peep out of the club website. The hope has returned B)

Right, he's not good enough as a squad player, but Essien, Turnbull and Malouda are? :lol:

Back on topic, still not a peep out of the club website. The hope has returned B)

Damn..Come on Chelsea, make the announcement...time to move on from Kalou.

He was never really good enough for Chelsea, only playing because we don't have any wingers at the club.

With the possible purchase of Hulk/Hazard..and the addition of KDB & Marin, Kalou's time is up.