Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

What is most baffling is Essien, The beloved Bison is clearly past it, sadly. I can't believe he would get a new deal, when his present deal doesn't expire for a couple of years; that too ahead of better players like Kalou, Malouda and even Bosingwa. Injuries have sapped him so far now that he's a liability on the pitch. Best to let him go as he will be remembered as one of the greatest midfielders of his time and the passage of time may even cloud the perception today that he was a passenger in this CL triumph. In 10 years time people will probably have duped themselves into thinking he was integral because of his reputation and past performances.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think KDB should be played on the wings. He is too slow.

He isn't slow, he is not quick but JT he is not. Besides his ability to provide assists (specifically crosses) is why he was signed.

The European Mickey Mouse Cups in other words.

definitely not mickey mouse. There is an element of prestige in both. Look at the teams who have adorned the CWC badge on their chest recently. I'd definitely love to win both and our players won't be looking at them as mickey mouse cups that's for sure. Anyway getting side tracked good luck to sala on his future. Never a big fan but he's played his part.

There might be a certain prestige to the CWC but more or less it's UEFA vs CONMEBOL. The other confederations may as well not bother turning up.

that's what the dippers thought and they didn't win it. Granted the competition we will face ain't the best but the cup and being able to sing champions of Europe champions of the world to manure and yids et al would be phenomenal.

KDB shouldn't be used as a CDM. We should be using him at LW or CAM (backup to Mata).

We should use McEachran in the deeper role.

CDM? I never said CDM. I said 'Deeper Role' and I was implying that he should be played as a Regista.

Once again people take liberty with my posts. Perhaps I should be less ambiguous.