Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you have to be the one in the position of power to be the nepotist? If that is the case then it's Drogba and Bonaventure Kalou that can be labelled nepotists.

What you say is true but I'd rather not let definitions get in the way. Unless you believe that nepotism is a one way process and someone who's repeatedly depended on it is somehow better than the nepotists themselves.

Don't you have to be the one in the position of power to be the nepotist? If that is the case then it's Drogba and Bonaventure Kalou that can be labelled nepotists.

I imagine the people that take and gain advantage from nepotism are nepotists. Whatever.

What you say is true but I'd rather not let definitions get in the way. Unless you believe that nepotism is a one way process and someone who's repeatedly depended on it is somehow better than the nepotists themselves.

That is a question for an individual to answer for themselves. Is the one who is the source of the corruption worse than the one who gains from it?

I'm undecided. An ethical person wouldn't take advantage, but at the same time it's the source thats creating the problem in the first place..

RE: The Tottenham goal and the lack of celebration, his wage demands and any non-footballing grievance you may have:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4325973/Champions-League-final-2012-Salomon-Kalou-Ill-dedicate-Euro-glory-to-those-saved-from-war.html

RE: The Tottenham goal and the lack of celebration, his wage demands and any non-footballing grievance you may have:

http://www.thesun.co...d-from-war.html

Oh god I never thought I would say this but here iam.Gourlay give the lad new contract!What a nice guy to have in the squad.THANK YOU KALOU!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4325973/Champions-League-final-2012-Salomon-Kalou-Ill-dedicate-Euro-glory-to-those-saved-from-war.html

My god, what a great guy he is. I guess I wouldn't mind now if he stayed :)

http://www.thesun.co...d-from-war.html

Good article but doesn't change anything. Still needs to go in the summer. If we are going to rebuild this squad, big decisions have to be made...and that includes letting go of the likes of Kalou, Ferreira.

Yes he probably isn't good enough to be a regular starter for us.

However, lets give him credit here. He has been an important player in our Champions League campaign since Roberto Di Matteo took over. He works extremely hard, he always performs his defensive duties and I thought he was a decent outlet on the ball yesterday, had a couple of good dribbles to relieve the pressure on the backline. No he isn't Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi but he is a lad with a good attitude and a real work ethic and he will go down in history as one of the starting 11 players that brought our club our first Champions league success.