Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

The Kalouda duo are still of some importance, they offer versatility and defensive responsibility. We can't let both leave at the same time, that would be a mistake comparable (although smaller scale) to letting Ballack, Cole, Belletti and Carvalho go. Better to let Flo Mo leave as we can still get decent money for him.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: The Tottenham goal and the lack of celebration, his wage demands and any non-footballing grievance you may have:

http://www.thesun.co...d-from-war.html

A great article and massive respect to the man. I've always liked him in a way and I would be delighted if he got a contract extension and stays.

I guess I am TC's #2 Kalou fan after you Cap.

:)

A great article and massive respect to the man. I've always liked him in a way and I would be delighted if he got a contract extension and stays.

I guess I am TC's #2 Kalou fan after you Cap.

:)

Cap the missionary B)

I have converted you all with one article :D

Cap the missionary B)

I have converted you all with one article :D

Not me, I've sometimes been the only one in addition to you who has defended Kalou when everyone else have criticized him. :wub:

I think even the fiercest of critics and harshest of haters would cut him some slack having read that article. The poor lad gets too much flak.

He does sometimes gets too much shit and he does sound like a great person and no, i can't imagine how terrible his situation has been with family stuck in war. Still don't hope he gets a contract extension though, he might be a great guy and he has done some good things for Chelsea, but he's not good enough if we want to be a top of the top club and I wold wish him all the best in the future.

I think we have to give him 2 or 3 years. That way if he isn't required next summer or the summer after we can get some money for him rather than watch him walk away for free.

More importantly, 2-3 years gives me time to head over to London to watch him live at the Bridge.

I think we have to give him 2 or 3 years. That way if he isn't required next summer or the summer after we can get some money for him rather than watch him walk away for free.

More importantly, 2-3 years gives me time to head over to London to watch him live at the Bridge.

You know there is a problem with that, like who would buy him?

Lets overlook the lack of talent and potential first. He would most likely be on a 60k a week, and for most clubs that is how much they pay their top player. Right now Kalou is making more then Modric at spuds.

Don't see the point of giving Kalou more time at the club. Would rather see KDB or Kakuta get that playing time.

I would make a case for Bosingwa before Kalou if i am honest.

You know there is a problem with that, like who would buy him?

Lets overlook the lack of talent and potential first. He would most likely be on a 60k a week, and for most clubs that is how much they pay their top player. Right now Kalou is making more then Modric at spuds.

Don't see the point of giving Kalou more time at the club. Would rather see KDB or Kakuta get that playing time.

I would make a case for Bosingwa before Kalou if i am honest.

Many a club are interested in him if current speculation is to be believed. If all else fails he can be dressed up as a CL winner and sold to a Turkish club for around 6-7 million.