Nathan Aké

James

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I think now is a good time (now that's over the avalanche of games in November and December) to discuss the future acerca Nathan Ake.

I think Nathan is next to Ruben Loftus-Cheek the best player which we have in The Academy. In fact, we can consider Nathan member of the first team in December although he has played with the U-21 for him to recover from his injury and he is now fit again.

As happens with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, when I see Nathan Ake I see him as a player a triumphant look as big players with a mental strength out of the ordinary, with a supernatural physical abilities, body of an athlete and quality to be in the starting eleven of our team for the next 10 years.

He is only 19 years (18/02/1995) oddly by the body and maturity he has rather seem to have 24 years. He is two years training every day with Jose and he increasingly has more experience but I see very difficult for him, because if a guy really guy, can be with the starting eleven in many of the remaining games until the rest of the season. The requirement is now our most sublime, and it is difficult to Jose bet on young boys in the remaining games of this season for that level of demand that involves an entity like Chelsea now.

I think we have to seriously consider the future of Nathan because if he does not play every week his great progression can be cut. I have a dilemma with Nathan, first I think he should stay another season with us and training with Jose each day to learn of Jose lot, which is the best coach in the history of tactical abilities (in addition to their emotional capacities , intellectual ...) and may gradually go doing a place in the team. I think Nathan can be a leader and who better than Jose to make him mature properly step by step.

On the other hand, I think that if when he has 20/21 years if Nathan has not begun to be habitual in our starting eleven I think it would be better for Nathan to get a good loan for him. I have repeated many times in this forum the possibility of lending players to Middlesbrough FC. Aitor Karanka, Middlesbrough FC coach was the coach and assistant Jose at Real Madrid, and they are very good friends, in fact, have already given on loan to Tomas Kalas, Kenneth Omeruo and Patrick Bamford Middlesbrough FC and they are about to ascend to Premier League this year and the 2015/2016 season they could use our players on loan in most games, given a boost to their careers playing in Premier League every week, Capital One and Fa Cup each week. It can be an ideal choice for our young players to mature professionally opportunity in a very favorable environment.

Also, I think in this market in January or in the summer, we will sign a player for the midfield level of the Pogba, Ross Barkley or Khedira. A signing so would close the door for Nathan plays each week.

I do not think that your loan will have to give in this market in January, but I think we should start thinking about how to manage the future of a young player privileged as Nathan Ake and if we would come give us better on loan to another computer (I do also like the option of La Real Sociedad with Moyes as coach in La Liga -I'm from Spain and I know very well to La Real Sociedad and they have a similar philosophy to the English culture, especially in football) or wait for him to have a brilliant performance in the few opportunities he's going to have on our team for the great demand we have now and that in those few opportunities he makes a spectacular demonstration of quality that will allow him to be in the starting eleven ours.

I think it's an interesting debate for all of us.

a)
If we have to give him on loan now in this market in January.

b) If the best option is to transfer it to Middlesbrough FC, La Real Sociedad team or other interesting for him to allow him to play every week in the 2015/2016 season We could get a great success as we get the loan Courtois with the Atletico de Madrid. Now we have the best goalkeeper in the world. Hopefully happen that with Nathan.

c) If we have to keep Nathan until he has a chance to enable it to succeed with us.

I personally prefer the option B. I think a loan for Nathan may be the best option for him to play more than 40 games in the 2015/2016 season and he acquires experience. I would choose a loan at Middlesbrough FC whose coach is friends with Jose and so he could give tips every week and know their daily performance.

I think it would be very interesting to discuss calmly among all to get the best for one of our better promises. I hope your comments.

Regards.

If Middlesborough come to the Premier League,we could loan just one player to them, right?

Is this true? I have read many comments like yours, but I do not know exactly that rule. It would be very sad that we could not take advantage of this opportunity to have players on loan at Middlesbrough FC and friendship of Jose Mourinho and Aitor Karanka.

I apologize to everyone if the rule says that, I did not know this.

I think another serious very good chance to reach an agreement as we have reached with the Vittese with the team of the Spanish Liga as La Real Sociedad, a team coached by David Moyes, who knows perfectly the English football and culture English, and I, who live in Spain, I assure you that La Real Sociedad is very similar to the English culture and the English football mentality. It may be interesting for us to agree with them.

Sorry for having insisted on lending to Middlesbrough FC if the rule prevents give on loan to more than one player.

Regards.

If Middlesborough come to the Premier League,we could loan just one player to them, right?

Is this true?

Yes. Only one player from any team can go on loan to a team in the same division. FA rules.

Cesc

Matic Ake

Let's try this in game where Jose would normally put Mikel on the field. Since the pressure on winning FA Cup, CL and the League is so high, I would suggest this is our midfield on Capital Cup game against Liverpool next week.

Feel sorry for him impressed every time I've seen him and actually the last two games seems to have added really decent passing to his game forward thinking wise.

Doubt Jose will start him as he's been out for a while now.

• 1 month later...

It's highly unlikely Jose will throw him in now that Matic has unjustly got a ban but I've said before this kid is ready, he has impressed me immensely every time I've seen him play.

It'll prob come back to bite me on the arse but I hope he gets the nod on Sunday.

It's highly unlikely Jose will throw him in now that Matic has unjustly got a ban but I've said before this kid is ready, he has impressed me immensely every time I've seen him play.

It'll prob come back to bite me on the arse but I hope he gets the nod on Sunday.

Couldn't agree more, he's the most experienced out of the so called young guns, when really he isn't even that young.

He's been knocking in the door for having a solid place in the squad for a few seasons now, and especially this year this I think his performances have convinced me he can do a Job when required.

Let's see what he can do, everyone needs their chance I and really hope this is his.

Biggest and most important game of his CFC career might be up.

Does it really matter though?

Kalas played great in his first match and got shipped out on loan. Ake hasn't featured since, what, November?

I like him, and i pray he makes it impossible for JM to ignore him, but history has shown his chances are really nonexistant no matter what he does come subday.