Nathan Aké

James

11 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Then Rogmanoli it is....

yes, and he is, I think, the only one out of the eight main targets I have who maybe, maybe could be had in January

José Giménez   (downside is his release clause is 120m euros (£101m at present)

Raphaël Varane (pipe dream unless we used Kante as bait, which is NOT going to happen and they would have to kick in Ashraf Hakimi as well or they can go fuck themselves)

Marquinhos (pipe dream as well, but huge benefit is he can play at DMF as well, but PSG have zero reason to sell him, and they are the richest (in terms of backing they surpass even Shitty) club in the world as well Only the Saudi royal family (over 2 TRILLION quid en toto!) have more total family wealth than the Qatari royal family (500 or so billion quid) with the Kuwaitis 3rd and the Abu Dhabi royals (Shitty 4th)

Milan Skriniar  
Alessio Romagnoli  
Ibrahima Konaté  

Caglar Söyüncü  (new to my list, he is turning (quickly) into an absolutely superb EPL CB, but no way can we grab BOTH him and Chilwell from Leicester at once, they will lose their minds if we tried)
Rúben Dias   (£88m release clause makes him so overpriced)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

yes, and he is, I think, the only one out of the eight main targets I have who maybe, maybe could be had in January

Raphaël Varane (pipe dream unless we used Kante as bait, which is NOT going to happen and they would have to kick in Ashraf Hakimi as well or they can go fuck themselves)

Marquinhos (pipe dream as well, but huge benefit is he can play at DMF as well, but PSG have zero reason to sell him, and they are the richest (in terms of backing they surpass even Shitty) club in the world as well Only the Saudi royal family (over 2 TRILLION quid en toto!) have more total family wealth than the Qatari royal family (500 or so billion quid) with the Kuwaitis 3rd and the Abu Dhabi royals (Shitty 4th)

Milan Skriniar  
Alessio Romagnoli  
Ibrahima Konaté  

Caglar Söyüncü  (new to my list, he is turning (quickly) into an absolutely superb EPL CB, but no way can we grab BOTH him and Chilwell from Leicester at once, they will lose their minds if we tried)

Am beginning to love the prospect of adding Konate to our backline especially if Zouma can be finally ditched... 

Monster young CB the downside is the niggling injury plaguing him currently and my best bet is Rogmanoli... Left footed another upside in his game... 

4 hours ago, milka said:

I don`t think Ake  is better than   Zouma , Tomori ,   especially  Rudiger . Good average player but not world class  like Skriniar , Koulibaly , Gimenez , Romagnoli .

Way better then Zouma and AC. 

Tomori is still young, but at the moment better then him. However I do see Tomori in the future being really good. 

To me is a quick upgrade for not much money in a Jan window. 

Milan Skriniar  
Alessio Romagnoli  
Ibrahima Konaté  

You think that Romagnoli is physical enough for PL? He weighs 6 kg less than Christensen and he does not look strong either.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Alabama said:

Am beginning to love the prospect of adding Konate to our backline especially if Zouma can be finally ditched... 

Monster young CB the downside is the niggling injury plaguing him currently and my best bet is Rogmanoli... Left footed another upside in his game... 

Konate is bigger than Zouma, he is a monster, he could easily be a yank football outside linebacker or strong safety or tight end if he trained for that game and loaded up on the weights

6 feet 4 and half inches, and around 215 pounds, Zouma is a full 2 inches shorter

IF Zouma had Konate's pace (they are fairly close there now that Zouma has finally recovered fully from that horrid knee injury, put Konate still is quicker overall), on the ball, and positional skills, they would make the most physically intimidating CB pair in the world 

Jonathan Tah is huge too, but he is just not that explosive and mean, but there is another Bundesliga giant who may be getting there, Dan-Axel Zagadou, who is even bigger (by 2cm or so) than Konate, lolol, but I do not rate hi like I do Konate (at least yet)

Image result for Ibrahima KonatéImage result for Dan-Axel Zagadou

38 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You think that Romagnoli is physical enough for PL? He weighs 6 kg less than Christensen and he does not look strong either.

Romagnoli has bulked up in the past 2 years or so, he is far stringer now than AC, and I would shocked if AC weighs more now, he is a bull in the dozens of games I have seen him play the past 4 years or more (especially the past 2 or 3) He is less than an inch shorter than Zouma as well (not as heavy though)

Image result for Alessio RomagnoliImage result for alessio romagnoli 2019Image result for alessio romagnoli 2019Image result for alessio romagnoli 2019Image result for alessio romagnoli 2019Image result for alessio romagnoli 2019

Romagnoli has bulked up in the past 2 years or so, he is far stringer now than AC, and I would shocked if AC weighs more now, he is a bull in the dozens of games I have seen him play the past 4 years or more (especially the past 2 or 3) He is less than an inch shorter than Zouma as well (not as heavy though)
Alessio-Romagnoli.jpg?resize=563%2C353&ssl=1hqdefault.jpg2455321-51005130-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050article_banner_1553679586.jpgalessio-romagnoli-5c60ddeec6e2c.jpegAC-Milans-Alessio-Romagnoli-800x504.jpg
His upper body doesn't look really strong, but his legs look decent though.

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Ole said to Ake that United need a left footed CB after the game was over lol. Ake laughed

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

shame we do not have a sell-on clause on Ake

I hope those fuckers do not move for Romagnoli

I will lose my mind if they are the ones who end up prising him away from AC Milan

• 3 weeks later...

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2020/7/28/21345738/nathan-ake-could-be-available-for-half-price-in-bournemouth-relegation-fire-sale-report

For 25m, an absolute no Brainer. Will be an upgrade on any of our current CBs, can play as a 2nd/3rd choice LB and 3rd choice DM. Really should be looking at getting him.

• 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, Mário César said:

regret to sell him?

another player that play at highest level in a winner team 

I still remember the outrage here last summer when there were rumours we might sign him 😂 Best choice of his life to stay at City.