Nathan Aké

James

^ fair comment, but you have to be absolutely truthful and admit that none of those are of the same ilk or quality as RLC, Aké or Chalobah. Our academy has improved massively and over the last 24 months we have really started to reap the rewards of all that investment.

I'd take Stoch and Matic over anyone mentioned in those 2 posts.

Ake and the other would improve their playing character if given regular playing time, and it's not in our first team. i'll prefer choose they play in mediocre club like Sunderland or Norwich for 38 games rather than sit on the bench and playing less than 10 games in First team. be realistic....

this situatuion is different if Mou or Next Manager turn to be Wenger. if u know what i mean...

Unfair comment. Matic is an established player at Benfica. Stoch - well, he's faded into obscurity.

Give RLC/Aké/Chal the same opportunities that Matic has had and they would surpass him. There is a reason we so willingly allowed him to go to Benfica, rather than paying another £3/4mn to Benfica for Luiz.

Sala, Kakuta, Borini, Hutchinson, Delac, Matic, PvA, Tore, Manchienne (or however his name goes) all were talented and supposed to break through

Out of that list, Borini and Kakuta never got a fair chance at the first team...Hutchinson is quality but unfortunately too injury prone...and the rest of them weren't good enough.

Mancienne had ability but he lacked the mental aspect to become a quality CB, never heard of Delac or Tore & PvA is like Gregory Van Der Wiel...good going forward but a liability as a defender.

Oi. Regarding Stoch he's a really good player. I believe most Fener fans really like him. I guarantee he'll be a late bloomer and reach the level of someone like Robben later on in his career. So not an amazing winger, but a really, really good one.

He's genuinely like a short, rough Cristiano. Very underrated. Better passer though with less pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQWAMX9GC8

I'd take Stoch and Matic over anyone mentioned in those 2 posts.

Stoch is an average player who has one assist as only contribution in more than 20 games this season. Matic is worse than any of our mdifielders and would not make our team. The average sides they play in make them look far better than they are (which is still shit as for Stoch)

Matic is worse than any of our midfielders and would not make our team.

Surely he'd be an upgrade in our pivot over Mikel, Ramires and even Romeu? He seems stronger than them all, a better tackler than all but Romeu and has similar stamina to Rami.

Surely he'd be an upgrade in our pivot over Mikel, Ramires and even Romeu? He seems stronger than them all, a better tackler than all but Romeu and has similar stamina to Rami.

Matic commits needless fouls, had limited talent, is not as strong and slower mikel, lamps and romeu, though a decent tackler. He is half decent, but he is 24 now he really should be better now if he ever was to be chelsea quality.

• 1 month later...

A lot of rumors on Twitter that he might join Vitesse on loan for next season.

If that turns out to be true, then it would seem like a waste. Ake was promising and played reasonably well from his games in the 1st team last season. Should be staying in England and play in the Championship at the very least.