FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I had a Liverpoop fan trying to convince me that Enrique was better than Ashley Cole. I don't think he's better than Ryan Bertrand let alone Ash

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only seen very little of the behind the scenes footage of yesterday so please put me right if im out of order here but does Torres spend more time consoling the dippers than he actually does celebrating? never seems to get over excited. I know he didnt play but neither did DL or big Gaz and they are going fucking mental.

nah don't think so tbh. He was smiling and laughing along with the rest of them. He's just not as outgoing as the African lads or Lampard/JT/Cole etc. Also he understandably didn't want to seem too delighted since he'd just beaten his old club where he basically made his name as a world superstar.

Behind the scenes he was definitely keeping to himself. In the background of the Drogba interviews you could see him sitting in his seat fiddling around with his phone while everyone else was dancing and knocking things over lol

Don't think it's anything to worry about. Even in the Spain celebrations he wasn't like the others.

nah don't think so tbh. He was smiling and laughing along with the rest of them. He's just not as outgoing as the African lads or Lampard/JT/Cole etc. Also he understandably didn't want to seem too delighted since he'd just beaten his old club where he basically made his name as a world superstar.

Behind the scenes he was definitely keeping to himself. In the background of the Drogba interviews you could see him sitting in his seat fiddling around with his phone while everyone else was dancing and knocking things over lol

Don't think it's anything to worry about. Even in the Spain celebrations he wasn't like the others.

yeah I seen that bit behind drogs and thought for Fuck sake get up and get into it. Big drogs, Davy Lou, paulo and mikel dancing in the middle of the changing room made me laugh big time

yeah I seen that bit behind drogs and thought for Fuck sake get up and get into it. Big drogs, Davy Lou, paulo and mikel dancing in the middle of the changing room made me laugh big time

haha my favourite was Raul who randomly kicked that bin (laundry bin?) over when they were all dancing and Ivanovic stopped for a second to figure out what happened and then continued jumping around :lol:

I think in the same vid Raul just started pushing people lmao

Brilliant Liverpool conspiracy theory:

Location of F.A = London Location of Wembley = London Location of this years Olympics = London Showpiece winners must come from London in Olympic year. One wonders how much London bigwigs have paid the authorities to bring home the CL trophy.Look along the line in the photo above and don't be deceived by the bar. Draw a line and then look at the ball. It is very clearly over the line.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2140464/Andy-Carrolls-header-didnt-cross-line--Graham-Poll.html#ixzz1uAv1fkph

Chelsea won the first trophy - the FA Cup

facupfinalchelseavliver.th.jpg

Chelsea in the FA Cup Final by beating Liverpool 2-1 and won the first trophy under the leadership of Roberto Di Matteo.

05.05. 2012 FA Cup Final, Wembley, 89.102 spectators

Chelsea (4-2-3-1): Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry ©, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Ramires (Meireles 76), Mata (Malouda 90), and Kalou, Drogba.

Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Essien, Sturridge, Torres

Goals: Ramires 10, Drogba 51

Yellow cards: Mikel

Referee: Phil Dowd

Liverpool (4-3-3): Reina, Johnson, Skrt, Agger, Jose Enrique, Henderson, Spearing (Carroll 54), Gerrard ©, Bellamy (Kuyt 78), Suarez, Downing.

Subs: Doni, Kelly, Carragher, Shelvey, Maxi Rodriguez

Goal: Carroll 63

Yellow cards: Agger, Suarez

Chelsea on Wednesday lost at home to Stamford Bridge 0-2, when we beat Newcastle United, this was a lost hope for the 4th place in the Premier League, which leads into the next season's Champions League qualification. Before the match, the news came that our defender Gary Cahill and David Luiz is not ready for the match, and that players want to win FA Cup for Roberto Di Matteo.

First Halftime:

Chelsea is attacked and is also within 10 minutes and came into the lead after a nice give Mata sent Ramiresu who played defender and shot on goal, Reina was unable to defend the shot and the ball bounced out of it into the net. Also led the Chelsea 1-0.

Liverpool responded by Johnson, who was sent to make a right, but Ivanovic knocked a shot, the ball got Bellamy, who came to the shot is a good forward Ivanovic again and again knocked the ball.

Thus ended one half of Chelsea led 1-0.

Second Halftime:

The second half started as the first in 51 minutes is a nice Lampard found Drogba, who came to the shot despite Liverpool defenders and sent a ball in the net and has led the Chelsea 2-0.

Then he pulled back to Chelsea and Liverpool responded with a change in the game Bellamy came reservist Carroll. Thus, in 63-minute loss to Liverpool fell 2-1, when Bosingwa made a mistake, the ball came to Carroll, which is easily sent to the network. Chelsea was on his knees, Liverpool was back in the game for the Cup, had a nice opportunity Suarez, who was shot on goal but Cech proved the ball and knocked, then Carroll head shot across goal, then there is no chance Carroll sent the ball across the line, because Cech is an excellent forward, the judge is good to see that the ball did not go over the line and the score remained 2-1.

Thus ended the match with a 2-1 victory for Chelsea, Chelsea won the FA Cup.

Roberto Di Matteo has done an amazing job from the team is bad luck to get through to the Cup team.

Chelsea waiting on Tuesday when Liverpool host and home game at Stamford with Brig Blackburnom, namely the Premier League match.

Then the last match in Chelsea this season, when 19.5. Finals of the Champions League in Muchnu, where we stop Bayern.

Chelsea still has a theoretical chance of the 4th place in the Premier League and win the trophy in the Champions League.

Brilliant Liverpool conspiracy theory:

Location of F.A = London Location of Wembley = London Location of this years Olympics = London Showpiece winners must come from London in Olympic year. One wonders how much London bigwigs have paid the authorities to bring home the CL trophy.Look along the line in the photo above and don't be deceived by the bar. Draw a line and then look at the ball. It is very clearly over the line.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1uAv1fkph

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! They do come up with some random crap!!So by that logic...all London clubs should be top of the table..and London has an L in it..Chelsea has an L in it..omg...

End of the day comes down to the fact Carroll ran of celebrating rather then checking had it gone in....if he stayed..goal...which good thing he didnt really but still...

http://www.dailymail...niel-Agger.html

'The reason why we lost was that we didn't play well in the first hour. We didn’t lose because Chelsea played well but I think because we started the game really badly. We can only blame ourselves.

Just like those Liverpool fans, Agger is being bitter about the defeat.

Gotta laugh at Mark Lawrenson's predictions on us in recent weeks..

HE PREDICTED:

PL: Chelsea 1-2 Tottenham

FAC: Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea

PL: Chelsea 1-1 QPR

FAC: Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool (Liverpool to win on penalties)

Basically, it's 1 draw & 3 losses from there.

ACTUAL RESULTS

PL: Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham

FAC: Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea

PL: Chelsea 6-1 QPR

FAC: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

In the end, there were 3 wins & just 1 draw.

Gotta laugh at Mark Lawrenson's predictions on us in recent weeks..

HE PREDICTED:

PL: Chelsea 1-2 Tottenham

FAC: Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea

PL: Chelsea 1-1 QPR

FAC: Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool (Liverpool to win on penalties)

Basically, it's 1 draw & 3 losses from there.

ACTUAL RESULTS

PL: Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham

FAC: Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea

PL: Chelsea 6-1 QPR

FAC: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

In the end, there were 3 wins & just 1 draw.

I hope he didn't bet on any of em.