FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The number of men pushing women out of the way to get into the ladies' toilets was a bit rubbish. I don't mind men using the facilities, as there aren't enough for you lot at Wembley. But still, not need to beat women down to take a piss. Fighting among our supporters doesn't surprise me. Try going to the away games."

role models

From that thread:

I think it's quite cute how desperate Chelsea are to be our rivals.

I was delighted when they beat Everton 2 years ago as I was when they beat The Mancs in '07. They will never ever be our rivals the same way those 2 teams are. Stick to Fulham.

I have never quite fathomed where their hate of us stemmed from.

What what what what?! We don't WANT to be your rivals, we never hated you, you started it you thick Scouse plebs! No other club chants "You've got no history at us".

From that thread:

What what what what?! We don't WANT to be your rivals, we never hated you, you started it you thick Scouse plebs! No other club chants "You've got no history at us".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical childish thoughts as always from them.

Funny how Liverpool fans mention Fulham, a team that has beat them twice and is above them in the table, id say Fulham were their rivals these days not us.

Community Shield at VILLA FUCKING PARK?! That's disgraceful. -_-

No choice I guess with Old Trafford also being used for the Olympics AND not to mention, Villa Park is our bogey ground!! :rant:

Daniel Agger...

He's a prick and an average defender, who just let Salomon Kalou go past him as if he was Messi, fuck off Agger you ugly prick.

He was the cunt who elbowed Torres last season, no class, no respect, just scum.