Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for MOTM... lol... only Torres seemed to put any real effort in. Disjointed today, I think RdM changed it too much in all honesty. Definitely the right idea to change the team ahead of Saturday, however an all-new midfield was a little over-the-top in my humble opinion.

It's the mistakes you make in a match that makes you a better manager, because you know how to avoid those mistakes!

Beat Scousers and beat Bayern and no one will remember this night, apart from Newcastle. Well, even they would forget as we would kill the fourth team in the league LMAO. Just 2 wins and this season will be remembered as one of the very bests. 4 games, 2 wins - I am not asking that much, am I?

I'm not even mad. I knew we had a very slim shot of 4th and now it's gone. I don't care. We have to win in Munich.

I feel the same. Not pissed off, nor mad because we've had lots of games, been on an epic run so had to rest players but our season has 2 huge games left. All i can say is well done to Newcastle. We came outside the top 4 because of October - January, we tried but games have come thick and fast it's just been out of our range. Bring on Cup final number 1 sir!

most disappointing thing about this game, they had us playing around the halfway-line so much without even pressing us

no creativity and eventually we got desperate and started crossing at will into their penalty box which they dealt with ease

Not to knock the kid because hes still young and learning but i dont really get Bertrands votes. Really didnt produce much tonight for me

Agreed, he's getting votes cause he's young. Wasn't great tonight.

Only Torres showed heart.

Not to knock the kid because hes still young and learning but i dont really get Bertrands votes. Really didnt produce much tonight for me

Bertrand's votes are for people who didn't want to vote for Torres. No one else other than Torres deserves a vote, but the next best thing is to give the young guy some votes of confidence.

think he had some good crosses, worked hard both ways. can't rely on our fullbacks to create our goalscoring opportunities (more than a few)

I feel the same. Not pissed off, nor mad because we've had lots of games, been on an epic run so had to rest players but our season has 2 huge games left. All i can say is well done to Newcastle. We came outside the top 4 because of October - January, we tried but games have come thick and fast it's just been out of our range. Bring on Cup final number 1 sir!

same just a bit meh.think cause such a slim chance anyway and cant see us winning at anfield. They played well and deserved it