Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle

Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Not to knock the kid because hes still young and learning but i dont really get Bertrands votes. Really didnt produce much tonight for me

He put on a fantastic performance, especially while under pressure.. Cole has taught him well I think!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again tough to lose any game this close to the end of the season but clearly Robbie has his eyes on trophies. pretty sure that XI have never played together before and it showed...

We never really got into the match and were beaten by two wonder goals from Cisse!

Sadly some people on here, and I'm sure others, think winning should be an everyday thing and not something special.

Yep. This is why I don't particularly enjoy coming on TalkChelsea after matches when we don't win. People think we have some God-given right to win matches. On that note I'm going to rape some poor bastards on COD, bye everyone xxxx

Bitch bitch moan moan, Some of you need to get a grip of yourselfs on this forum. We've played 9 games in the last 28 days, and in the process of those 9 games we knocked 5 past Spurs of all teams, Beat the greatest team in the world over two legs, and then knocked 6 past our local rivals for good measure.

Yeah, for all that, I'd take losing to two wonder goals to Newcastle.

A couple things -

Bosingwa is really shit at RB. He couldn't handle Santon, how will he do against fucking Ribery?!

Sturridge should be nowhere near the team on Saturday and in the CL final, he's hardly done anything of note since January. I'd rather try a new formation than play him (CL final)

Meireles was really really poor, worst player after Sturridge.

think he had some good crosses, worked hard both ways. can't rely on our fullbacks to create our goalscoring opportunities (more than a few)

For me tho people are wishing Ash out of the team and Ryan in too soon. Ash still miles ahead of Ryan and shouldnt be disrespected

I'm actually ok with that, I knew that we would lose in this crucial run in and I'm just glad that it happened in the least important game. Cisse is an absolute legend, he is like a young Drogba.

We'll just need to win the CL then, crap losing but it wasn't our best team and the run had to stop sometime. I would rather lose now, learn from it and get ready for the finals. Cisse's goals were worthy of the win to be honest.

As much as Cisse finished well for his 1st goal, it could have been prevented. Just look how easy Santon cut inside & passed to Cisse!

Play Sturridge & Bosingwa on the same side and it's pretty much an accident waiting to happen. A defensive combo disaster.