Kieran.

71 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple things -

Bosingwa is really shit at RB. He couldn't handle Santon, how will he do against fucking Ribery?!

Sturridge should be nowhere near the team on Saturday and in the CL final, he's hardly done anything of note since January. I'd rather try a new formation than play him (CL final)

Meireles was really really poor, worst player after Sturridge.

Bosingwa has been shit at RB for over 2 seasons...he does better at CB than RB.

I'm actually ok with that, I knew that we would lose in this crucial run in and I'm just glad that it happened in the least important game. Cisse is an absolute legend, he is like a young Drogba.

Its only the least important because we lost. Puts a lot of pressure on the Champs league final now, not that there wasn't before.

Its only the least important because we lost. Puts a lot of pressure on the Champs league final now, not that there wasn't before.

This whole notion of us winning every important game from now till the end is stupid. We have played a shit load of games in a tight amount of time. The laws of averages say that we most probably will lose, I'm just glad that its happened in a game to qualify for a competition that I hope and generally believe we will win and qualify for anyway GET MY POINT ?

Not learned much from that performance other than our timid line-up may have proven costly in the race for fourth. What it does show is that our back-up players are still not good enough and I hope tonight has served as a welcome reminder to Roman that we still need investment this summer. A morale boost can only improve the team so far - without an influx of quality in the transfer market we'll be back to square one... again.

The performance lacked intent and incisiveness going forward, which hasn't been the case recently. That said, I don't think I've ever seen two goals (from the same man!) that are so deserving to win a football match. Papiss Cissé is the signing of the season, and I really hope that - should we fail to win in Munich - Newcastle pip Spurs to that final Champions League spot. We could take a leaf out of their [scouting] book - adept signings all across the board. It also goes to prove how influential January signings can be.

We can't complain too much, though. We're all aware that our squad, as a whole, is less than adequate and needs changes in the close season. We're still in two cup finals and can finish the season on a massive high. Onwards and upwards.

That goal is the best goal of the year in any league.

Bosingwa can foad as far as I'm concerned.

Sturridge is a piss poor player.

Malouda is wank.

Ramires was very poor.

We need creativity and real wingers.

I'm not really bothered with this result if I'm honest. Just beat Liverscum please.

Cisse is better than RVP.

This whole notion of us winning every important game from now till the end is stupid. We have played a shit load of games in a tight amount of time. The laws of averages say that we most probably will lose, I'm just glad that its happened in a game to qualify for a competition that I hope and generally believe we will win and qualify for anyway GET MY POINT ?

Ya I get it, hopefully this loss makes winning in Munich that much more important.

We're setting ourselves up for an EPIC last game of the football year! Win and you win AND you're in!